Yantra India Limited Recruitment: Applications from various students have been invited from Yantra India. The Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023 will be done basis of the eligibility criteria and the 5450 pots are open to apply. This opening for the ordnance is a once-in-a-blue-moon opening and with a huge number of 5450 posts open it is time to apply. This article will have all the exclusive information on the vacancy, salary, process to apply, and more, Keep reading to find out everything about Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023.
Yantra India Limited Recruitment
The Ordnance factory is looking to engage with 5450 applicants from India in ITI and Non-ITI apprentices. The opening was posted on the official website inviting all the eligible candidates who would be fit for the role of trade apprentices. The application process and other details are shared in this article.
Yantra India Limited Recruitment Overview
Indian Ordnance Factories
No. of opening
4th week of January 2023
The hiring will be done as per the Apprentice Act 1951, and the processes of hiring will be followed accordingly. The 2023 openings have come in huge numbers and the applicants will surely be eager to apply. However, up till now only the notification has been displayed and not the application link.
You can also check out these Articles
- Rajasthan Home Guard recruitment
- GUJCET 2023 Registration
- Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023
- IBPS SO 2023
- NHPC Trainee Recruitment
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Railway Recruitment 2023
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023
Yantra India Limited Posts
Yantra India Limited has announced a total of 5450 vacancies for Various ITI and Non-ITI posts.
Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2023: Qualifications
We have compiled all the key qualifications that will be required to be fulfilled by the applicants and make sure you follow these criteria as relaxation is not given to most of the members and is a rare phenomenon. Adhere to these rules to confirm your selection in the post opening.
- The age limit to make the application is 15 years to 25 years of age.
- The candidates applying for the Non-ITI category need to have passed 10thgrade exams with a minimum 50% score
- Those who are applying for IT Categories will be subject to having passed 10th grade with a minimum 50% score along with the qualification of having passed an identified trade test.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India, as this recruitment will be done for various officers all over the country.
Make sure once you have applied at the portal you have made the fee payment if you refrain from the same your application will not be considered. The fee paid for the General category is shared at the end of every application. Those who are from SC/ST/OBC categories have been exempted from the payment for free.
How to apply for Ordnance Factory Recruitment
The opening for the 57th batch of trade apprentice opening is on the official website Yantraindia.co.in. This opening will soon be ready for the students to apply for, make sure you make your move on this. We have simplified the application process and broken it down to step by step procedure for all the applicants to follow:
- The opening will be open on the official website which will share the link to the portal to apply. Once you have access to the portal, open the link to the same
- A form will appear which will require all your details carefully fill in the details
- Additionally, add the documents required in the exact format mentioned.
- Make sure to double-check the submissions as any mistake will disqualify your application if made
- Once all the steps are completed make the payment at the end of the application process
- ou details in the application form will appear at the end, print it for further use
Yantra India Limited Recruitment FAQs
When will ordnance factory recruitment start?
The Yantra India Limited Recruitment Ordnance Factory recruitment will start in the 4th week of January.
Where can I apply for the Yantra India Limited Recruitment for Ordnance Factory?
You can make your application for Yantra India Recruitment at the www.yantraindia.co.in
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PM Homepage||Click Here|