UPSC CMS Notification 2023: The UPSC CMS 2023 Notification has been released by Union Public Services. The combined medical services exam will be conducted for the selection of 1261 candidates. All those who have applied for this position will be given a chance to appear for the UPSC CMS Entrance Exam. Keep track of all the details without fault through our article. These details are very important for all the people who wish to clear this position. The UPSC CMS Exam 2023 difficulty is very high and thus you need to start the preparation as soon as possible. Now that important dates and UPSC CMS Syllabus are out get to know about the exam details in this section.
As the details covered in the notification, the recruitment soon will start the recruitment position of Medical Officers. As you go through the details you will get to know that the UPSC CMS Recruitment 2023 happens once every year. Make sure you read all the details in this section as you go further. There are so many minor details. As every UPSC Exam has, even this one has its own little details which are captured in this article. The syllabus and eligibility are also very important for the students. Keep reading this article to know more about the selection of the exam.
Read further to know more about the details in this article about the UPSC CMS Notification.
UPSC CMS Notification 2023
|Full Exam Name||Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Exam|
|Short Exam Name||UPSC CMS|
|Conducting Body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Category||Latest Jobs 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||200 Rs [Offline]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||4 Hours|
UPSC CMS Important Dates
All the details for the UPSC CMS Important Dates are shared below. As the notification starts as of 19th April 2023. These dates are usually scattered in the official notification and this is why you need to make sure that you cover these details without fault. The last date for the application is 19th May 2023. This is the final date and all those who plan to apply for this position need to hurry up as the date is getting closer. You will not be provided with an extension on the submission as the board is very particular about the deadlines.
The exams are scheduled to be conducted on the 16th of July 2023. Read everything below and we suggest saving these details in a section for your future requirements. We will also update you all with the details in this section.
|Official notification will release on||19th April 2023|
|The application process will start on||19th April 2023|
|Closing date for application submission||9th May 2023|
|Admit cards will probably be available from||Three weeks before the date of the Examination|
|Date of CMS Exam 2023||16th July 2023|
|Announcement of Results||Yet to be notified|
UPSC CMS Application Fee
You will be expected to pay INR 200 for the UPSC CMS Submission. Make sure all the important details are followed in this regard. When you apply for a form the issue is that there is always a section to pay the application fee. The application fee is very important for all prospective students to make a submission. Unless you pay the fee you will not be considered acceptable for the examination. Thus, do not miss the step where the fee needs to be paid otherwise your submission will not go through to the portal.
You can also check out these Articles
- JAC Delhi Application Form 2023
- BSF Constable Recruitment 2023
- UPSC CMS 2023 Notification
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
- ICSE 10th Result 2023
- UGC NET 2023 Exam Date
How to Check UPSC CMS Notification 2023 Online?
The process to apply online for the UPSC CMS Examination is mentioned below:
- Visit the official site at the upsc.gov.in, which is the official site for the application
- Now open the official portal wherein you will see the details regarding the recruitment and exam notification
- Here click on the exam notification option to see the submission details for the exam
- Enter all the relevant details in your application form including your personal, education, and other information
- Once completed you will be expected to enter the details regarding your personal, education, and other information in this section
- The next step is to upload all the relevant documents on the portal in the format required by the board
- Be assured that there will be a background check conducted for all your documents thus you need to be very particular about the documents and upload them properly
- Once all the steps are completed you can pay the fee as the last step, the board will give you time to pay the pay by saving your information till the last day
- Once your fee is paid your submission is completed
Make sure you keep a proper check on a few things while filling out the application form. Firstly, read all the information you enter twice just to be sure as you will need to track this information regularly. Secondly, know that you are required to upload all the documents which play a big role in you clearing the exam subject to a background check. So, make sure you do that without fault. Finally, pay the fees and be extra careful in doing so. See the if the transaction is complete and only then your application will be accepted.
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria
- The first criterion is that the student needs to have cleared the M.B.B.S exam including all the practical parts of the exam as well
- For assistant medical officers the age limit is 32 years, below 32 years of age is accepted only
- The criteria for the general deputy officer age limit is 35 years, make sure you check these details properly
The UPSC CMS Selection Process
Finally, with regard to the selection process, the students will be tested in three steps and those who clear these steps will be selected for the position.
- The written exam is the first assessment step and if you clear the same you will move ahead to the next round
- Before the next round happens the documents which you submitted will be verified by the board properly to check for any errors and if you clear this step you move on to the final round
- Finally, the third step is the interview which needs to be cleared by all the applicants in the best possible manner.
Keep track of these details and prepare properly!