UP SUPER TET 2022 Notification, Exam Date, Apply Online & Syllabus is discussed here in this article. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board or UPBEB is going to start new recruitment drive for 17000 primary teachers under UP SUPER TET 2022 recruitment Process (यूपी सुपर टीईटी रजिस्ट्रेशन 2022) . UP SUPER TET 2022 is an examination which is held to recruit eligible candidates as a teacher for the government school and govt added schools. UP Super TET commonly known as Super Teacher Eligibility Test. The Recruitment process for उत्तर प्रदेश सुपर टेट 2022 will be begin very soon as and the official notification will be published on the official website updeled.gov.in.
The Uttar Pradesh Super Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 is an exam which is held every year to select eligible teachers for the government schools. This time the total 17000 teacher vacancies will be filled under this UP SUPER TET 2022 Exam (उत्तर प्रदेश सुपर टीईटी परीक्षा 2022). The official notification and dates is yet to publish but it will be publish soon. Only UPTET/CTET qualified students can appear for the examination. More details for the UP SUPER TET 2022 is mentioned below like eligibility criteria, steps to apply, application fees, etc.
UP Super TET 2022 Notification overview
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Exam Name||UP Super TET 2022 (यूपी सुपर टीईटी 2022)|
|Notification Date||May 2022|
|Total Vacancy||17000 Posts|
|Name of Post||UP Primary Teacher|
|Application start Date||May 2022|
|Last Date||June 2022|
|Eligibility||B.Ed or B.El.Ed or D.el.Ed|
|Age Limit||18-40 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs 700/-|
|Selection Process||Written Examination + Academic Marks|
|Status of Application Process||Will Start Soon|
UP Super TET 2022 Important Dates
As of now UP Government has announced 17000+ posts for Assistant Teacher to be recruited in this year, it is expected that the UP SUPER TET 2022 will be soon conducted. Below given table we will be provide all the important dates for Super Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 once the dates are officially announced.
|Super TET 2022 Events||Dates|
|SUPER TET 2022 Notification||NA|
|Starting for online applications||NA|
|Last date for online application||NA|
|Last date to pay the application fee||NA|
|Release of admit cards||NA|
|SUPER TET Exam Date 2022||NA|
|SUPER TET Answer Key 2022||NA|
|SUPER TET Result 2022||NA|
UP SUPER TET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The SUPER TET 2022 eligibility criteria are based on the following parameters and all the applicants should follow these or must fulfill these to get a chance to give the exam:
- Education Qualification
- Age Limit
- Education Qualification
UP SUPER TET 2022 Education Qualification
The education qualifications required for the SUPER TET 2022 exam vary depending on the post/paper for which candidates have applied.
- The Applicants interested in applying for SUPER TET 2022 must have passed the Uttar Pradesh TET or CTET exam and hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- All the Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 50% in Class 12th and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education. or must have obtained a minimum of 50% in Class 12th and a four-year Bachelors of Elementary Education (B.EI.Ed) degree.
UP SUPER TET 2022 Age Limit
All the Applicants must be between the age of 21 and 40 to apply for the post of UP SUPER TET exam 2022. To apply for the UP SUPER TET exam, you must be at least the following age:
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
Only candidates from Uttar Pradesh would be granted an age relaxation for SUPER TET 2022. (Should have a permanent resident in the state of Uttar Pradesh).
UP SUPER TET 2022 Age Relaxation
The candidates, who wishes to apply for Super Tet 2022 must be a citizen of India and a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Super TET 2022 Application Fee
|General & OBC||Rs. 700/-||Rs. 900/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 700/-|
|VI /HI /OH||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 400/-|
SUPER TET 2022 Selection Process
The selection process for the post of Assistant Teacher will be conducted in various stages. First, All the candidates will have to participate for the Super TET written Exam. The candidates who will successfully pass the Super TET Exam 2022 will be called for an interview round. The marks obtained by the candidates in their Super TET Exam and in the counselling will be evaluated along with their academic performance. The candidates who are able to clear all these stages and obtain the cut-off marks will be called for document verification process. After the document verification stage, eligible & suitable candidates will be given the appointment letter.
Division of marks is done on various parameters such as:
- 10% marks of high school (10th) level
- 10% marks of intermediate (12th) level
- 10% marks of graduation (BA/BSc/B.Com) level
- 10% marks of teacher training certificate (BTC)
- 60% marks of SUPER TET written exam 2022
The overall cut off will made based on Super TET Written Exam+ Academic Marks
UP Super TET 2022 Exam Date
The Uttar Pradesh Super Teacher Eligibility Test for 17000+ Vacancies of Teacher of Primary Level will be notified by the Government. Candidates can Apply Online UP Super TET 2022 to appear in Examination. All the Candidates, who have passed Bachelor of Education and other similar courses can appear in the up super tet exam for further joining on this post. This examination allows the candidates to join as a Teacher and further get appointed. Notification of UP Super TET 2022 Exam Date will out soon for your reference which you must read before applying Online.
Super TET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The UP Super TET 2022 question paper will of total 150 questions for 1 mark each.
- There will be no negative marking for UP Super TET 2022.
- The candidates have to clear the Super TET 2022 with the minimum marks.
- The qualified candidates will be provided with certifications for the same.
- The duration of the UP Super TET exam is 2.5 hours.
|Hindi, English, Sanskrit||40|
|Environment and Social Study||10|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||30|
|Life Skill / Management and Aptitude||10|
SUPER TET 2022 Syllabus
All the candidates must be familiar with the subjects and the topics to be covered under each subject to score more than the UP Super TET 2022 Cut-off marks. This could be better understood with the SUPER TET Syllabus 2022 which has been set as per the requirement of the examination. Check the complete SUPER TET Syllabus 2022 by clicking on the link below.
You can also check more Education & Jobs Articles:-
- UPTET 2022 Notification
- CTET Registration 2022
- Real Cricket 22 release date
- CBSE 12th Result 2021 term 2
- Char Dham Yatra 2022 Registration
SUPER TET 2022 Exam Syllabus
- The UP Super TET 2022 exam will be held in two parts – First Compulsory for all, Second Part- Main Subject
- First Part – General Knowledge/ Reasoning/Current Affairs
- Second Part – Language, Social Studies, Mathematics & Science.
- Candidates have to choose one subject from Second Part.
- In Language Part, the Candidate has to choose on language i.e. Hindi, English, Sanskrit
- The level of Exam will be Graduation Based.
- Educational Management and Administration Part will be only for Principle posts.
- For Principle Post Exam Syllabus – paper will be based on Education department related Acts, Rules, Order, Commission/Committee, Recommendation, education policy, scheme, government order.
|1||Language||Grammar and comprehensions (English/Hindi/Urdu)|
|2||Mathematics||Mathematical action, differentiation, decimal, simple/compound interest, general geometry, profit–loss, factoring, general algebra, numerical ability, volume, ratio, percentage, statistics.|
|3||Science||State of matter, speed force, energy, distance light, sound, daily life include science, the human body, creatures, health, environmental and natural resources,|
|4||Environment and social studies||Earth’s structure, traffic and road safety, solar system, general geography, Indian constitution, Current Indian economy, and challenges.|
|5||Child psychology||Factors that influence child development, identification of child learning, variation, making learning easy, the practical utility of learning skills|
|6||Teaching methodology||Methods of teaching and skills, principles of learning, evolution, and measurement,|
|7||Logical knowledge||Symbols and notations, critical reasoning, cube number series, puzzles, series, data interpretations, direction sense test, binary logic, classification, blocks, and calendars, coding/decoding|
|8||General Knowledge||current affairs and events, national, international events, art, and culture|
|9||Information technology||Technical computers, internet, useful application in teaching, art teaching and school management.|
|10||Management and Aptitude||Constitutional and original origin, the role of education, motivation, penal, professional conduct and policy,|
UP Super TET 2022 Admit Card
All the candidates, who has submit their applications for SUPER TET 2022 will be issued with SUPER TET Admit Card to sit in the examination hall. The admit cards will be released on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board upbasiceduboard.gov.in and candidates have to download it through online mode only. The Super TET Admit Card will be uploaded around a month before the exam date.
Super TET 2022 Result
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will be declare the result of the Super TET Exam 2022 on official website. Candidates can check their SUPER TET Result 2022 on the official website upbasiceduboard.gov.in after result will released.
UP Super TET 2022 Cut Off
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has already set the minimum qualifying marks to pass the UP SUPER TET exam 2022. The category-wise minimum cut-off marks is as follows-
|General||97 marks out of 150 i.e. 65%|
|Other||90 marks out of 150 i.e. 60%.|
Steps to Apply Online UP Super TET 2022
- Visit the official website updeled.gov.in/Registration/Vacc/DvaccReghome.aspx
- Go through the “Important Instruction and Guidelines ” Section before registering for UP Junior Aided High School Teacher Recruitment 2022
- Read all details carefully
- Click on ‘Candidate Registration’.
- Read “Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Registration Form” Carefully and start filling out the UP Super TET 2022 registration form.
- Candidates will be required to fill the online registration form.
- After successful submission, an Registration number gets generated will be used for future reference.
- For subsequent login, system generated Registration No. and Date Of Birth will be used.
- Applicant must give a valid Mobile No And Working Email Id.
- The candidate has to Fill Registration No (Received on Mobile) and OTP (Received on Email Id) For Verifying their Registration information.
- Candidate has to fill his/her Qualification and Exam details in the Application form.
- Please keep in mind, there will be no Changes/Corrections allowed after Verification.
- The candidate can pay Application Fees by Debit/Credit Card option.
- Follow the instruction to complete the payment process.
- After successful payment, a candidate will be able to print the “Fill Complete Registration Form”. to complete the Application Process.
- Candidate need to upload scanned Downloaded Undertaking Format with Inked Signed, Photo and signature.
- After the final submission of a UP Super TET Registration 2022, no entries in the Registration Form can be changed at a later stage.
- The REGISTRATION Number printed on the computer-generated “Confirmation Page” must be mentioned in all future use.”
UP SUPER TET 2022: FAQs
When will UP SUPER TET 2022 Notification Expected?
UP SUPER TET 2022 Notification will be released soon.
Can a CTET/UPTET qualified candidate appear for SUPER TET 2022?
Only UPTET/CTET qualified candidates can apply for UP SUPER TET 2022.
What is the full form of SUPER TET?
SUPER TET means Super Teacher Eligibility Test.
How many vacancies are filled under UP Super TET 2022?
There are more then 17000 Vacancies of Assistant and Principal under this recruitment drive.
How to Apply Online UP Super TET 2022?
Go to updeled.gov.in to Apply Online UP Super TET 2022.
What is the SUPER TET exam?
SUPER TET is a state-level teacher eligibility test administered by the UP Basic Education Board to recruit people for govt. teaching jobs.
What is the age limit to apply for the UP SUPER TET exam?
The minimum age limit is 21 years while the maximum age limit is 40 years to apply for the UP SUPER TET 2022 exam.
|Follow us to get latest updates|
|Official Website 👉👉👉||Click Here|
|PM News 👉👉👉||Click Here|