UP Police SI Recruitment 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will release the official notification for UP Police SI recruitment soon on its official website. It is expected that the official notification for the Sub Inspector post can be released in the month of February 2023. Candidates can download the UP Police SI notification only from the official portal.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2023
The online UP Police Sub-Inspector application window will be activated soon by the officials. Candidates should meet all the UP Police SI eligibility criteria and complete the submission of the applications before the last date. In this blog, we have shared information about the UP Police SI recruitment process including an overview, eligibility criteria, application process details, etc.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2023 Overview
Have a look at the table shared below to know the major highlights of the UP Police Sub-Inspector recruitment process in 2023.
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||1500 (Expected)|
|Notification Release Date||To be updated soon|
UP Police SI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The UP Police SI Eligibility Criteria are important factors to be met by all the aspirants before applying for the post. Thus, the candidates must make sure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions thoroughly in order to appear in the recruitment process. The UP Police Sub Inspector 2023 Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidates shall be 21 years and the maximum age limit shall be 32 years when applying for the UP Police Sub Inspector post.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a graduation degree in any discipline while applying for the UP Police SI recruitment process.
- Nationality: Candidates should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh and citizens of India when applying for the post.
How to Apply for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 Online?
The official notification for the UP Police Sub Inspector post will be declared soon on the official website. Candidates can check the steps shared below to fill out the UP Police SI application form without any issues.
- Go to the official UPPRPB Police website.
- Now, press the “UP Police SI Apply Online Link” on the homepage.
- After that, register yourself, and complete the application form with the required details with all the documents in the notified format.
- Now, pay the application fees and hit the submit button to complete the UP Police SI application process.
- Lastly. take the printout of the application form for future reference.
UP Police SI Application Fees 2023
The candidates should pay the application fees through online mode i.e Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan before the last date of submission. The application fee will be Rs 400/- to complete the application process. After fee payment, candidates should take the printout of the confirmation page and store it for future use.
You can also check out these Articles
- Happy Teddy Day Wishes
- Indian Army JAG 31st Course Recruitment
- Junooniyat Serial
- UP Police SI recruitment
- Hockey World Cup Points Table
- NDA Exam Dates
- TS Polycet
- Junooniyat Serial
UP Police SI Admit Card 2023
All the eligible candidates who will submit the application form for UP Police SI recruitment will get access to download the UP Police SI Admit Card successfully. To access the hall ticket, candidates should enter the credentials like registration number and password in the login portal. Then, they should download the admit card successfully to appear for the exam.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is the age limit to apply for the UP Police SI Recruitment 2023?
The minimum age of the candidates shall be 21 years and the maximum age limit shall be 32 years when applying for the UP Police Sub Inspector post.
What is the last date to apply for UP Police Sub Inspector 2023 recruitment?
The online UP Police SI application window will be activated soon by the recruitment authority. Candidates should check the official website frequently for the latest updates regarding the same.