UP Police Recruitment 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will release the official notification for UP Police recruitment for posts like Constable, Sub Inspector, Driver, Jail Warder, and other posts soon. Candidates can download the UP Police recruitment notification only from the official website. The online UP Police application window will be activated soon by the officials. Candidates are required to fulfill all the UP Police eligibility criteria and submit the applications before the last date to appear in the recruitment exam. In this blog, we have shared the detailed UP Police recruitment process including an overview, eligibility criteria, steps to apply online, application fee details, etc.
UP Police Recruitment 2023 Overview
Check the table shared below to get a complete overview of the UP Police exam recruitment process in 2023.
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Post Name||Constable, Sub Inspector, Driver, Jail Warder, etc|
|Number of Vacancies||35757 (Expected)|
|Notification Release Date||To be updated soon|
|Recruitment Name||UP Police Bharti|
UP Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The UP Police Eligibility Criteria are crucial elements to be met by all the aspirants before applying for the post. Thus, the candidates should check all the eligibility conditions thoroughly and fulfill all the criteria in order to participate in the recruitment process. The UP Police Bharti 2023 Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidates for the post of Constable shall be 18 years and the maximum age limit varies as per the category. Whereas, The minimum age of the candidates for the post of Sub Inspector shall be 21 years and the maximum age limit varies as per the category.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be a 12th Pass for the post of Constable and possess a graduation degree in any discipline for the Sub Inspector post while applying for the recruitment process.
- Nationality: Candidates should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh and Indian nationals when applying for the post.
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment 2023
The official notification for the UP Police exam will be released soon on the official website. Candidates can check the steps given below to fill out the UP Police application form 2023 without any hassles.
- Go to the official UP Police website.
- Now, press the “UP Police Apply Online Link” on the homepage.
- After that, register yourself, fill out the application form with the asked details and attach all the documents in the prescribed format.
- Now, pay the application fees and click on the submit button to complete the UP Police application process.
- Save, download, or take the printout of the application form for future use.
You can also check out these Articles
- UP Police recruitment
- NEET PG application form
- PSSSB Patwari Recruitment
- MPPSC recruitment
- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023
UP Police Application Fees 2023
The candidates should make the payment of the application fees through online mode i.e Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan before the last date to complete the application process. The application fee to complete the UP Police recruitment process is Rs 400/-. Candidates are also advised to take the printout of the confirmation page for future usage.
UP Police Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is the age limit to apply for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
The minimum age of the candidates for the post of UP Police Constable shall be 18 years and the maximum age limit varies as per the category.
What is the last date to apply for UP Police 2023 recruitment?
The online UP Police application window will be activated soon by the officials. Candidates should check the official website regularly for further updates regarding the same.
|Official Website||Click Here|