UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023: The UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023 will provide all eligible candidates in UP with a free tablet or smartphone. The State has taken this initiative to promote the growth of education and technology for the state’s youngsters. If you also want to get your free device read the Steps to Register for UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023. As a country, India is growing immensely to make sure that our youth does hold back due to any reason, and we are now in a place to make sure that our youth does not hold back. Read the UP Free Tablet Yojana Eligibility and then start applying right away.
Uttar Pradesh is the biggest state in India and this state has many opportunities for work and education. Over the past few years, we have been able to make sure as the youth of the nation plans to grow and develop, the government is simply trying to make sure that no youth is deprived of basic amenities like a good device that backs up your social position. So let us all analyze the UP Free Tablet Yojana/smartphone 2023.
We have created this article for all the youngsters who are interested in applying for this scheme and you will find the UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Online Registration Link here as well. Keep reading!
UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023
Getting to know about new schemes that the Indian government is promoting to make big is very important. There are many technologies-enabled possibilities that have been introduced in the Indian education sector like online classes and but many still do not have access to a properly working phone or tablet to access your details. Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes have always been to promote health education and thus they have now planned to invest over INR 3600 crores to promote the availability of smart gadgets amongst the youth.
As we have already said that UP is one of the biggest states in the country but it has the biggest population, ranks highest in poverty and unemployment, and is the majority unemployed. These reasons create a bigger need for a healthier working system and something that can help the youth grow like the UP Free Tablet Yojana Smartphone 2023. Below is an overview table for all to read about the important dates, details, and links.
|Name||UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023|
|Article Category||Yojana 2023|
|Launched by||CM Sh Yogi Adityanath|
|Budget Allocation||Rs 3600 Crore|
|Purpose||To Give Free Tablets or Smartphones to Eligible candidates|
|Eligibility||Family Income Less than 2 Lakhs|
|Beneficiaries||Students in Graduation, Post-Graduation, and Technical Courses|
|Digi Shakti UP Free Tablet Yojana Registration 2023||Open Now|
|Last Date||Not Announced|
|Documents Required||Income Certificate, E Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate, and Others|
|Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023|
Free UP Free Tablet Yojana Eligibility at digishakti.up.gov.in
The eligibility for the UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023 is given below:
- A resident of Uttar Pradesh living in the state and studying in the state college and government universities
- You should be perusing higher education like college or higher. This scheme is NOT for school students
- Your family’s annual income must be below 2 lac per annum, if it is more, you will not be provided with this scheme
- All required documents like cast, income, and education certificate need to provide as well
Please note that in order to avoid all kinds of fraud we warn you that you make sure that you are not forging these documents. This is because this scheme is for the ones in need and the government will do a proper background check of the information shared.
You can also check out these Articles
- UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023
- House of the Dragon Season 2
- IRS Tax Refund Calendar 2023
- Federal Tax Refund Status 2023
- Federal Tax Refund Schedule 2023
- Earned Income Tax Credit for 2023
- Child Tax Payment for March 2023
- Cash App Payment Pending Problem Fixed
Guidelines to apply for UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023
Below are the guidelines you need to follow for the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Yojana:
- Go to the official site link of the portal to apply, the link is shared at the bottom of the article
- On the home page, you will see the student corner for your requirement
- Once you click on this link, you will see the scheme for UP Free Tablet Yojana
- Once you click on the details for the same, you will get a chance to see the details registration form
- Once the registration form opens you will need to fill in the details with all information needed
- Fill in the information and upload the documents needed in this link
- You can submit all the details on this portal, once you see the page showing the application completed. It will be done.
- Now you need to wait for the beneficiary list, if your details are correct your name will come up on the list
UP Free Tablet Yojana List 2023
The scheme is provided for all the applicants who wish to avail and need the smart device. The name of the applicants will be released through a beneficiary list on www.digishakti.up.gov.in. If there was any issue with your details, your name will not appear.
So make sure you keep a track of the official site and all the details you need to upload are correct. The details will be going through a background check thus you need to be extra careful about all the details you apply and take your time. We that through this article you are able to get hold of the details and make sure that you fill in all the requirements properly.