UP Family ID Ek Parivar EK Pahchan: The government of Uttar Pradesh has released a scheme for all the families which fall below the poverty line its called UP Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Yojana 2023. There are many who are currently in the state who do have access to basic ration facilities. Thus the UP Family ID Ek Parivar EK Pahchan Scheme 2023 will be the game changer for the state. You need to visit the familyid.up.gov.in now and register your family and avail of your family ID Card.
UP Family ID
Through the यूपी एक परिवार एक पहचान योजना 2023 UP Family ID Ek Parivar EK Pahchan Registration, you will be able to get yourself a single card that will provide ration benefits to your entire family. The UP Parivar Card Yojana has just begun and the entire application can be submitted online. Read further to know more about the scheme and its benefits.
UP Ek Parivar EK Pahchan Scheme Overview
|Name||UP Family ID Ek Parivar EK Pahchan|
|Name of the Portal||Uttar Pradesh Family Identification (UP Family ID)|
|In Hindi||यूपी परिवार आईडी पोर्टल/ एक परिवार एक पहचान योजना|
|Department Name||Planning Department of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||All the Members of the Family|
|Main Benefits||Get the benefits of Government schemes|
|Kindy of Benefits||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Launching Date||February 2023|
Uttar Pradesh Parivar Register
All the families in UP which are below the poverty line can register for the Family ID – One Family One Identity scheme. This is a one-of-a-kind initiative and shows how much the state wants to take action to better the people. Make sure you do the needful in providing all the details of the different paths.
The benefit of the Uttar Pradesh Family ID Card Scheme 2023
- One single card for the entire family without the hassle of direct ration card use
- Subsidized ration services to all families below the poverty line
- Timely provision of services for the ratio since only one member will need to use for the entire family
- Every person gets a chance to access the benefits without a long application process through offices
What are the documents required for UP Family ID Ek Parivar EK Pahchan
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Birth Certificate
- Residential proof
What is the government’s Plan for UP Family ID Ek Parivar EK Pahchan?
The government knows that there is a huge list of people in the state that do not have proper access to the ration card facility. This portal has been created to unify these issues and get you on board with all the required services. One card will be used for the entire family and thus once you register you need not do it individually.
Portal for Family ID – One Family One Identity
The online portal for the Family ID – One Family One Identity has been created by the government of Uttar Pradesh as well. Thus this is why the desired details are very important for you to capture. Make sure the details are completed without errors and you will be able to access the easily. This online portal is the one-way route to get a hold of all required details and in case you have any doubts, you can contact the customer care center to get access to the details.
You can also check out these Posts
- Check your Aadhar Pan Card Link Status
- UP Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Yojana 2023
- NEET PG Result 2023
- Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2023
- Apex Bank Officers Recruitment 2023
Family ID UP.Gov.in
The government of Uttar Pradesh wants to provide details services and good support to many families that fall below the poverty line. there are many families with huge member numbers. This is why the need is to capture the entire detailed structure of the process. We have shared the details on how you can proceed below. Keep reading to find out to know more.
How to Apply for the Uttar Pradesh Family Register Online
The entire process to apply for the UP Family ID Ek Parivar Scheme is very simple and there are some very easy steps that need to be followed. If you have a few family members you will need to add your details quickly. Also, there are a few document proofs that will need to be uploaded like your Aadhar and your birth certificate. All the family details will be uploaded on the portal so make sure you cover these. The good news is UP Family ID Ek Parivar EK Pahchan Scheme can be availed online without going to any office.
How to fill Uttar Pradesh Parivar Register Form
The UP Family ID Ek Parivar EK Pahchan Scheme registration form is used to register for the scheme. The process is not completed and will not be very difficult for you to administer. Simply click on the login details and you are done. The form is available on the official portal and you follow the steps shared below:
- The first step is to visit the official website and administer the link
- Now see on the home page you will be able to see the link to the registration portal
- Click on this link
- Now you will be able to enter all the important details
- Fill in your personal details including your family details and the identity proof of each member
- The identity proof is the Aadhar card along with personal details like age, address, and more
- Once all details are entered you will be able to submit the form
- The form will require you to upload a few documents for proof, so kindly upload them in the format stated
- You have completed your application process, you can log in again to check the status further
Procedure to log in on Uttar Pradesh Register Portal
Once you have created an ID using the steps shared above you will be able to access the portal using your login details The process is not very difficult and will not consume a lot of your time. We are sharing the details here for those who want to login to their accounts:
- Enter your login ID which can be your portal of choice
- Now update the details on the portal and enter your password if you wish to change it
- You will enter your ID and all the details will display on your screen
- Finally, edit or use your details for all your requirements
- Check if any updates need to be made and if any clarifications are required by the state.