Universal Travel Pass: The Maharashtra government launched the Universal Travel Pass which will be the key to travel in the country. Post covid there have been many travel restrictions in the country and the world. The effect of the wave still persists and we cannot be sure that this effect will fade away anytime soon. However, we cannot stop the activities of our day-to-day lives. Now, with regard to the ups and downs the government has newly launched this travel pass which will enable restricted free traveling all over the country.
To know exclusive insights on the registration of the Universal Travel Pass, the application process, and more keep reading this article
Universal Travel Pass
The Maharashtra government launched this initiative for all the people who have received two doses of the vaccination. This will allow a travel system in the country without the worry of restriction and all the ones who have the pass can worry not. This will also act as a mode to promote the use of vaccines on time as there are still many who have not taken proper vaccination doses and are being a little discerned about it.
Universal Travel Pass Overview
Universal Travel Pass Overview
|Scheme||Universal Travel Pass|
|Benefit||Travel all over India|
The very premise of this matter is that traveling is not just a recreational activity but a very tedious job for some and getting a covid check at every stop makes things much more difficult.
How to apply for the Universal Travel Pass?
People who wish to apply for the pass can apply through the online portal by sharing the documents required at the other end. The documents will be a way to prove proper verification of your vaccination doses and the identity proof of the individuals. These documents are something that is easily available and can be made into soft copies. We have shared the list of documents below:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Vaccination Certificates
- Regsitered mobile number
- Industrial Papers
- Companies Documents
These documents will be asked for based on the type of application you have made and will be asked based on your liking.
You can also check out these Articles
- drishyam 3 release date
- Universal Travel Pass
- ICC Team Rankings 2023
- SBI Clerk Prelims Result
- NID DAT Result 2023
- Best Student Travel Insurance
- XAT Result 2023
Application of the Universal Travel Pass
We have curated a step-by-step process that will help you get a chance to access the Universal Travel Pass according to your liking. Make sure you add the details mentioned below with care and caution as one ID will be given only one pass and any error will leave you going through a very tedious process.
- Firstly open the link shared at the end of the article and click on the option to create a travel pass
- Now that the link has been opened your photograph will be required on the first step, you need to submit a passport-size photo in PDF
- Now you will have to share your travel category from work, leisure, etc.
- Once the above steps are completed you can share your ID which you use for verification like Aadhar or Pan Card
- After passing all these steps now the portal will ask for your covid vaccination details, keep those handy
- Upload the certificate for the first dose and second dose accordingly, make sure you share the correct documents as this step is crucial
- Now after passing all these steps, you can share your gender in the portal
- The final step is entering your age group
- After the final submission, the pass creation will take a certain amount of time for the verification of your documents
Universal Travel Pass FAQs
Where can I apply for Universal Travel Pass?
You can apply for a Universal Travel Pass at www.epassmsdam.manhait.org
What is the Universal Travel Pass?
The travel pass allows all with two doses of vaccine to travel all over the country
|Official Website||Click Here|