UGC NET notification 2023 has been released on the official website of NTA, ugcnet.nta.nic.in. This UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) is conducted twice a year to choose eligible candidates for the post of JRF (Junior Research Fellow) and Assistant Professor. The exam is conducted in June and December cycle. The commission has released the official notification for the UGC NET 2023 today. Candidates can fill out the UGC NET JRF application form only till January 18, 2023.
UGC NET 2023 Overview
|UGC NET Recruitment 2023|
|Exam Name||UGC NET/UGC JRF/Assistant Professor/Junior Research Fellow|
|Conducting Body||University Grant Commission|
|Total Vacancies||To be Announced Soon|
|Online Application Date||February 21 to March 10, 2023|
|UGC NET Exam Dates||To be Announced Soon|
UGC NET 2023 Important Dates
Candidates willing to write the written exam can check out the important dates corresponding to the details mentioned on the UGC NET 2023 notification below.
UGC NET Important Dates
|UGC NET Official Notification releases||29 December 2022|
|UGC NET Application Form Dates||29 December 2022 to 17 January 2023|
|UGC NET Edit Application form||19-20 January 2023|
|UGC NET Allotment City||The first week of February 2023|
|UGC NET Admit Card||The second week of February 2023|
|UGC NET Exam dates||21 February 2023 to 10 March 2023|
|UGC NET Result||To be Announced|
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates who possess the UGC NET eligibility criteria shall be allowed to participate in the selection process. Refer to the following section to know about the prescribed eligibility criteria.
The candidate should be a permanent citizen of India.
There is no upper or lower age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Assistant Professor. Whereas, the upper age limit is 31 years for the JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) as per the UGC NET notification 2023. Additionally, the candidates who belong to the reserved category will be admissible for age relaxation as per the central government rules.
You can also check out these Articles
- UGC NET notification 2023
- school holidays in 2023
- CUET 2023 Registration
- CTET December Exam Date 2022
- NCVT MIS ITI Admit Card 2022
- As per the UGC NET notification 2023, the candidate should have a Master’s degree in the opted subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- The candidates who are in the final year of their Master’s degree are also allowed to fill out the UGC NET application form 2023.
UGC NET Application Form 2023
How to Fill the UGC NET Application 2023?
As per the official UGC NET notification, the candidates have to fill in the application form only in online mode. Candidates can refer to the steps below to get the correct steps for filling out the application form:
- Visit the official website of UGC, ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the UGC NET application form link and proceed with the registration
- Enter details like the candidate’s details, mobile number, date of birth, gender, and identification number. Choose a password and then note down the credentials.
- Now, log in again and enter details like personal details, post preference, educational details, and research details, along with a security pin
- Upload images and signature in the prescribed format on the next page
- Finally, pay the UGC NET application fee and then submit the application form by agreeing to all terms and conditions.
While filling out the UGC NET application form, the candidates are required to fill in the important documents mentioned in the section below.
- Aadhaar Card
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Master’s degree details
- Class 10th/12th mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Scanned copy of photograph within the limit of 10kb – 200kb
- Scanned copy of signature within the limit of 4kb – 30kb
|Gen EWS/OBC NCL||Rs 550|
UGC NET Selection Process
The UGC NET selection process is going to be a computer-based test with two papers, paper 1 and paper 2. Paper 1 is going to be having fifty questions based on teaching/ research aptitude. Whereas, paper 2 shall have 100 questions opted for by the candidate while filling out the application form. As per the UGC NET exam pattern, the exam shall be held for a duration of three hours. Candidates successfully completing the selection process shall be awarded an e-certificate to practice as a JRF (Junior Research Fellow) or Assistant Professor.
UGC NET Notification 2023 FAQs
What is the age limit for UGC NET Assistant Professor 2022?
The age limit of UGC NET 2022 is not prescribed for the Assistant Professor.
What is the last date to fill out the UGC NET application form?
The last date to fill out the UGC NET application form is January 18, 2022.
|Official Website||Click Here|