UGC NET 2023: University Grants Commission has announced the UGC NET 2023 Exam Date on the official website. As per the notification, UGC NET 2023 exam will be conducted from 13 to 22 June 2023. Let us tell you that UGC NET 2023 exam will be conducted twice a year in June 2023 and December 2023. This exam is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in collaboration with the University Grants Commission.
UGC NET is a national-level eligibility test conducted for Indian students for “Assistant Professor” or “Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor Programme”. In this article, we are giving you complete information regarding UGC NET 2023 like the application form, exam date, eligibility, etc. As per the notice, the examination is conducted for around 83 subjects.
Candidates should go through the UGC NET eligibility criteria mentioned in the notification to know if they are eligible for recruitment. The UGC NET registration link is active as of now. The candidates who have eligibility can refer to this notification to Apply for the UGC NET 2023 examination.
UGC NET 2023 Notification
|UGC NET Notification 2023|
|Exam Name||UGC NET/UGC JRF/Assistant Professor/Junior Research Fellow|
|Conducting Body||University Grant Commission|
|Total Vacancies||To be Announced Soon|
|Online Application Date||February 21 to March 10, 2023|
|UGC NET Exam Dates||To be Announced Soon|
UGC NET Application Form Dates
UGC NET Important Dates
|UGC NET Official Notification releases||29 December 2022|
|UGC NET Application Form Dates||29 December 2022 to 17 January 2023|
|UGC NET Edit Application form||19-20 January 2023|
|UGC NET Allotment City||The first week of February 2023|
|UGC NET Admit Card||The second week of February 2023|
|UGC NET Exam dates||21 February 2023 to 10 March 2023|
|UGC NET Result||To be Announced|
How to Fill the UGC NET Application Form 2022?
The commission has released the UGC NET application form on the official website. Candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria as prescribed for all the subjects on the UGC NET notification. The following section consists of the correct steps relevant to the UGC NET registration.
- Visit the official website of UGC, ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the UGC NET application form link and proceed with the UGC NET registration
- Enter details like the candidate’s details, mobile number, date of birth, gender, and identification number. Choose a password and then note down the credentials after the UGC NET registration.
- Now, log in again and enter details like personal details, post preference, educational details, and research details, along with a security pin
- Upload images and signature in the prescribed format on the next page of the UGC NET application form
- Finally, pay the UGC NET application form fee and then submit the application form by agreeing to all terms and conditions.
UGC NET Application Fee
The UGC NET application form fee has been prescribed on the official notice released by the competent authorities. Candidates have to pay this fee based on their category.
UGC NET Application Form Fees
|General or UR||Rs 1100/-|
You can also check out these Articles
Documents Required to Fill UGC NET Registration
While filling out the UGC NET application form, the candidates have to keep certain documents handy. These details have to be entered correctly while completing the UGC NET registration.
- Aadhaar Card
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Master’s degree details
- Class 10th/12th mark sheet
- Category certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Scanned copy of photograph within the limit of 10kb – 200kb
- Scanned copy of signature within the limit of 4kb – 30kb
UGC NET Application Form FAQs
Can I apply for the UGC NET application form in offline mode?
No, one can fill out the UGC NET registration and application form only in online mode.
What is the UGC NET application form fee?
The UGC NET application form fee is going to be INR 1100 for the unreserved category and OBC category.