TTD Online Booking is now available for completing the booking in the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD). The devotees can now complete their TTD online booking formalities on the official website, tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in. The ticket price for the Tirupati temple is Rs 300 and booking can be done easily on the official website. Those who wish to visit the temple can do that easily in the months of January, February, and March. Read this article to get more insight into the basic steps relevant to complete the TTD booking formalities.
TTD Online Booking Overview
|Temple Name||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD)|
|Ticket Booking mode||online|
|Visiting Months||January, February, and March|
TTD Online Booking Rs 300 Ticket Booking
For making availability easier, the government has commenced the TTD online booking system for all devotees. Now, the devotees can book an online ticket for themselves using the official website. The TTD online booking portal is very easy and anyone can book his tickets there to visit the temple for simply Rs 300. In this way, they can easily get inside the temple and get the prasad after the pilgrimage is over. The steps to complete the process of the TTD booking is very easy and can be easily done using the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the temple, tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
- Next, click on the ‘Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300)’ link
- Next, wait for your turn in the virtual queue available on the official website
- Then, complete your login formalities by entering your mobile number, and captcha code and click on the ‘Generate OTP’ box, and submit it
- Next, check the captcha code and submit the 06-digit OTP on the login page and then click the login button
- Complete all the remaining formalities and check your email or mobile number for the TTD online booking e-ticket after completing the payment.
TTD Online Login
Completing the TTD online booking is very easy and can be easily done by completing the login formalities. One has to use their registration number and password while filling out the application form. If they do not have the credentials then they have to generate the same by completing the registration form. They can also regenerate the login credentials and then complete the login formalities. This helps in completing the TTD online formalities easily.
You can also check out these Articles
TTD Online Booking Free
To meet the requirements of the devotees the government has taken a lot of initiatives. With this, they will get the tickets for free if they don’t have adequate money for themselves. The government and temple administration has arranged a lot of ways through which people can easily get free tickets without TTD Online booking.
- Govindaraja Swamy Choultry (Pata Satralu)
- Rama Chandra Pushkarani
- Jeevakona ZP High school
- Kausthubham Tirumala
- Srinivasam (Bus Stand Area)
- MR Palli ZP High School, Tirupati
- Indira Maidanam (Ground)
- Vishnu Nivasam (Opp Railway Station)
- Bhudevi Complex, ALIPIRI
- Ramanaidu School
TTD Online Booking FAQs
What is the TTD booking fee?
The TTD booking fee is going to be INR 300 and has to be paid via online mode.
What happens if I don’t have the money for the TTD booking?
If you don’t have the money for the TTD Online booking then you can get it for free also.
|Official Website||Click Here|