TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the official notification for TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment on its official website. As per the detailed notification, the online TNPSC Road Inspector application window will be active from January 13 to February 11, 2023. All the eligible candidates should fulfill all the TNPSC Road Inspector Eligibility and submit the application before the last date in order to be eligible to appear in the selection process.
The candidates will be selected in a single stage, based on the marks secured in the written examination (Paper I & Paper II) subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. In this article, we have shared complete details of the TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment including an overview, important dates, vacancies, steps to apply online for application, etc.
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023 Overview
Check the following table to get a complete overview of the TNPSC Road Inspector exam recruitment process in 2023.
|Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Road Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||761|
|Salary||Rs 19,500- Rs 71900|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Document Verification|
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The TNPSC Road Inspector Notification 2023 has been released on the official website. We have shared the important dates for the TNPSC exam below for the reference of the candidates.
|Notification Dates||January 2023|
|TNPSC Application Dates||January 13 to February 11, 2023.|
|Exam Dates||7th May 2023|
|Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Result||To be updated soon|
TNPSC Road Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2023
The TNPSC Road Inspector Eligibility Criteria is a crucial factor to be fulfilled by all the aspirants before submitting the online application form. Thus, the candidates should read all the eligibility conditions carefully and satisfy all the criteria in order to appear in the recruitment process. The TNPSC Road Inspector 2023 Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates will be 37 years for the Others Category. There shall be no maximum age limit for SCs, SC (A)s, MBCs/DCs, BC (OBCMs), BCMs, and Destitute Widows of all categories.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants should possess ITI Certificate in Civil Draughtmenship from a Government recognized Institute. Also, preference will be given to the candidates possessing a diploma in civil engineering.
- Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India when applying for the post.
How to Apply Online for TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023
Candidates can check the steps shared below to fill out the TNPSC Road Inspector application form 2023 without any problems
- Go to the official TNPSC website.
- Now, press the “TNPSC Road Inspector Apply Online Link” on the homepage.
- After that, register yourself, fill out the application form and upload the asked documents in the prescribed format.
- Now, pay the prescribed fees and press the submit button to complete the TNPSC Road Inspector application process.
- Save, download, or take the printout of the application form for future use.
You can also check out these Articles
- Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak recruitment
- IB Recruitment
- TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment
- GAIL Recruitment
- Indian Army Recruitment
- Telangana High court Recruitment
- RCFL recruitment 2023
TNPSC Road Inspector Application Fees 2023
The candidates can pay the application fees through online mode i.e Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card before the last date to complete the TNPSC Road Inspector application process. The application fees are shared below:
- Registration Fees: Rs 150
- Examination Fees: Rs 100
TNPSC Road Inspector Selection Process 2023
The candidates will be selected in a single stage, based on the marks obtained in the written examination (Paper I & Paper II) subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. All the qualified candidates will be called to participate in the certificate verification round. After the verification of the documents, the eligible candidates will be considered for final selection through the counseling method.
TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is the selection process for TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment 2023?
The candidates will be selected for the TNPSC Road Inspector post based on their performance in the written exam and document verification.
What is the last date to apply for TNPSC Road Inspector 2023 recruitment?
The last date to submit the TNPSC Road Inspector application is on or before February 11, 2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|