The TISSNET Registration for aspiring candidates willing to be admitted to the Tata Institute of Social Sciences is now under process. The registration process started on December 12, 2022, and the candidates will have to visit the official website of TISSNET registration to apply for it. The willing candidates who want to take admissions in the PG courses can complete their registration by January 15, 2023. The courses offered by the TISSNET are MBA/PGDM (PG in Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRM & LR)), PG in Education, PG, OG-MSc, MHA, MPH, MPH-HPEF, MPH-SELL, MMA in Social Work, MLIS.
Candidates can bookmark this page to know all the details about the TISSNET registration and stay updated with all the upcoming news related to the exam.
TISSNET Registration 2023 Overview
|Exam type||National level|
|Conducting Authority||Tata Institute of Social Sciences|
|Course offered||PG Programs|
|Date of Examination||25th Feb|
|Offered||Once a year|
|Mode of examination||Online (CBT)|
TISSNET Registration Dates
All the TISSNET registration dates related to the TISSNET exam have been listed below in the table, candidates can check the event-wise dates for all the events.
|Events||TISSNET Registration Important Dates|
|Online application starts||14th December 2022|
|Last date for online application||28th January 2023|
|Date of availability of admit card||16th Feb|
|Online pre-admission orientation Programme for
OBC/SC/ST/minority & PWD Students will be held at Tuljapur/Mumbai/Hyderabad & Guwahati campus.
|To be Announced Soon|
|Date of Examination||25th Feb 2023|
|Declaration of result||To be Announced Soon|
TISSNET Eligibility Criteria
There is no age limit prescribed for the TISSNET registration but the candidates will need experience of at least 2 years for specific courses. Some of the eligibility criteria for TISSNET have been explained below:
- Candidates must have a 3-year bachelor’s degree or an equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
- The candidates who are in the final year of completion of their courses are also eligible to apply for the TISSNET.
- The candidates who will be appearing for their final examination in the upcoming session will only be allowed to apply for the TISSNET registration.
You can also check out these Articles
- TISSNET registration
- TS Polycet
- Nalanda Open University TimeTable
- Gauhati University Exam Routine
- TNTET Paper 2 Exam Dates
- LNMU Exam Dates 2023
How to Fill out the TISSNET Application form?
The TISSNET application form is going to be released in online mode. The candidates have to complete the application form before the deadline. The following section can be checked for the correct steps to fill out the application form for the TISSNET registration.
- Visit the official website of TISSNET,
- Click on the P.G. Admissions 2023 now opened” link.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page where they will find a notification generated by the department along with the application form link.
- In the application form the candidates will have to fill in all the required details asked in it.
- Next, upload the scanned copy of the photograph and document.
- Next, move to the application fee payment section and pay the TISSNET application fee using any of the online modes
- Cross-check all the details entered in the TISSNET application form and click on the submit button.
- The application form will be successful and the candidates can download & take a printout of the application form for future reference.
The exam fee for different categories are decided by the authority and has been explained below:
- General Category- Rs. 1030 for one program and Rs. 2060 for two programs.
- For all the SC/ST/OBC Category- Rs. 260 for one program, Rs. 520 for two programs, and Rs. 780 for three programs.
TISSNET Registration 2023 FAQs
What is the last date for filling out the TISSNET 2023 application form?
The last date for filling out the TISSNET 2023 application form is going to be announced soon.
When will the TISSNET registration be conducted?
The TISSNET 2023 examination shall be conducted tentatively in the month of February 25, 2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|