SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission will release the official notification for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 on the official website. Per the tentative SSC Exam Calendar, the SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ notification will be released on 2nd August 2023. The last date to submit the SSC Stenographer application form is 23rd August 2023.
Every year, the commission will conduct an open competitive examination to recruit SSC Stenographers with grades’ C’ & ‘D’ for various ministries/departments/organizations. The SSC Stenographer Selection Process comprises two stages, i.e., Computer Based Examination and Skill Test.
Thus, all the candidates should go through the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification and then apply for the SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ on or before the last date. They can participate in the exam if they fail to submit the application form within the deadline. In this blog, we have shared detailed information on SSC Stenographer 2023, including notification, exam dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, admit Card, and result.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Overview
Check the table below for an overview of the SSC Stenographer recruitment in 2023.
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Advertisement Date||2nd August 2023|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Examination and Skill Test|
SSC Stenographer 2023 Important Dates
We have shared below all the important dates related to the SSC Stenographer recruitment so that the candidates do not miss any important event deadlines.
|SSC Stenographer Notification Release Date||2nd August 2023|
|SSC Stenographer Application Last Date||23rd August 2023|
|SSC Stenographer Admit Card Release Date||To be updated soon|
|SSC Stenographer Exam Dates 2023||October-November 2023|
|SSC Stenographer Result Release Date||To be updated soon|
SSC Stenographer Notification 2023
The Staff Selection Commission will release the official SSC Stenographer Notification on 2nd August 2023. Candidates should read all the details carefully in the official notification and check the eligibility, exam pattern, application process selection process, and many other details before applying for the post.
Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Eligibility 2023
Before submitting the application form, the candidates should fulfill the SSC Stenographer Eligibility Criteria conditions.
The age limit for different SSC Stenographer posts is as follows:
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 18-30 years
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 18-27 years
Candidates should have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent exam from any recognized Board/University as the minimum qualification to apply for the SSC Stenographer post.
You can also check out these Articles
- JEE Advanced 2023
- SSC MTS 2023
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- SGPGI Nursing Officer recruitment 2023
How to Fill out SSC Stenographer Application Form 2023
We have shared below the essential steps to apply online for the SSC Stenographer 2023 recruitment for the ease of all the eligible candidates.
- Go to the official SSC website.
- Click on the ‘SSC Stenographer Apply Online’ link.
- Register yourself and then fill out the online application form with the required details.
- Next, pay the application fees and upload the documents in the specified format.
- Lastly, download the filled application form and confirmation page for future reference.
SSC Stenographer Application Fees 2023
Candidates must pay the application fees through a Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/SBI Challan, etc., to submit the SSC Stenographer application form successfully. The category-wise SSC Stenographer Application Fees are shared below:
- Others: Rs 100
- Women/PWD/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2023
The SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern for the Computer Based Examination is shared below for the reference of all the candidates.
- The computer-based exam will contain objective-type multiple-choice questions only.
- The medium of the question paper will be English & Hindi Language only.
- There are three sections in CBE, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and English Language & Comprehension.
- A total of 200 questions are asked for 200 marks. The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- As per SSC Stenographer Marking Scheme, there shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023
The SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2023 will be uploaded a few days before the commencement of the computer-based examination. Candidates can download the Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Admit Card from the official website. Follow the steps shared below to download the admit Card for the SSC Stenographer recruitment without any issue.
- Go to the official SSC website.
- Click on the “SSC Stenographer Admit Card Download” link.
- Next, enter all the required credentials in the login portal and press the “submit” button.
- The SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download and print the hard copy of the hall ticket for future use.
SSC Stenographer Result 2023
The SSC Stenographer Result will be released soon after the conduct of the Computer Based Examination. Therefore, all the candidates who have appeared in the exam can download the Staff Selection Commission Stenographer Result only from the official website. We have shared below the steps to download the result for the SSC Stenographer recruitment.
- Visit the official SSC website.
- Then, click the “SSC Stenographer Result Download link” on the homepage.
- Next, enter the login credentials and click on submit button.
- The result PDF shall be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Result PDF for future reference.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for SSC Stenographer 2023?
The last date to apply for SSC Stenographer 2023 will be 23rd August 2023.
When will SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ 2023 exams be conducted?
The SSC Stenographer exam is scheduled to be conducted in October-November2023tentatively.
|Official Website||Click Here|