SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2023: The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC MTS Notification on its official website. Candidates can apply online for SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) posts from January 18 to February 17, 2023.
Thus, all eligible and interested candidates should submit the SSC MTS application form within the deadline to participate in the recruitment The selection will be made based on their performance in the Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Standard Test (Only for Havaldar post). In this article, we have shared complete details on SSC MTS Notification including an overview, important dates, the application process, vacancy details, etc.
SSC MTS Recruitment Notification 2023 Overview
Check the following table to get a detailed overview of the SSC MTS Notification 2023.
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN)|
|Number of Vacancies||1100 + vacancies|
|Exam Name||SSC MTS Exam|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Standard Test (Only for Havaldar post).|
|Pay Matrix||7th Pay Commission|
SSC MTS Notification 2023 Important Dates
The SSC MTS Notification 2023 has been declared on the official website. We have discussed the important dates below for the reference of the candidates
|Notification Dates||January 2023|
|Application Dates||18-01-2023 to 17-02-2023|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment/Last Date of Generation of Offline Challan||19-02-2023|
|Last Date of Payment through Challan||20-02-2023|
|Computer Based Exam||April 2023|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria is an important factor to be fulfilled by all the candidates before filling out the online application form. As per the SSC MTS Notification, the eligibility criteria will be as follows:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should be 18-25 years when applying for MTS and Havaldar in the CBN post. There shall be a relaxation on the upper age limit of the reserved categories.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirant should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India when applying for the SSC MTS posts.
How to Apply Online for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023
Candidates can check the steps discussed below to submit the SSC MTS application form 2023 without any hassles.
- Go to the official SSC website.
- Now, press the “SSC MTS Apply Online Link” on the homepage.
- After that, register yourself, fill out the application form and attach the required documents in the given format.
- Now, pay the application fees and hit the submit button to complete the application process.
- Save, download, or print the submitted application form for future reference.
You can also check out these articles
- Driving License New Rules
- SSC MTS Notification
- HBSE admit card
- AITT Hall Ticket 2023
- HSSC TGT Admit Card
- Karnataka Bank PO admit card
SSC MTS Application Fees 2023
Candidates are required to pay the SSC MTS application fee online to complete the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff application process successfully. The application fees can be paid through a Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI/Net Banking/SBI Challan. The category-wise SSC MTS Exam application fees are shared below:
- Others: Rs 100/-
- Women/SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted
SSC MTS Selection Process
The candidates will be selected for SSC Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) posts based on their performance in the stages shared below:
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Standard Test (Only for Havaldar post).
SSC MTS Notification 2023
What is the selection process for SSC MTS Recruitment 2023?
The candidates will be selected for the SSC MTS post based on their performance in the Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Standard Test (Only for the Havaldar post).
What is the last date to apply for SSC MTS 2023 recruitment?
The last date to submit the SSC MTS application form is on or before February 17, 2023.