SSC Exam Calendar 2022 Out, New SSC Exam Schedule: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a graduate-level examination for recruiting staff to various posts by the Government of India. SSC Exam 2022 has been announced for the recruitment of all technical group C positions in various Indian government ministries, departments and other subordinate offices. This popular examination is an open door to various opportunities. Passing tenth boards are mandatory to be eligible for applying.
This national level examination is conducted for recruiting staff for group B and C posts in ministries or departments by the Government of India. This article will provide you with detailed information on SSC exam and SSC exam calendar 2022.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is the legal organization of the Government of India that was established to conduct the written examination and organize the interviews with the aim of selecting the deserving and suitable candidates for inclusion in the various positions of the different ministries and departments of government services. The Staff Selection Commission, which was formerly known as the Subordinate Services Commission was established on November 4, 1975, in New Delhi, India.
SSC Exam Calendar 2022 Pdf Download, Exam Dates, Schedule
|Examination Name||SSC Examination 2022|
|full form||Staff Selection commission|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission, New Delhi|
|Examinations Conducted||· SSC CGL, SSC CHSL
· SSC JE
· SSC JHT
· SSC GD Constable
· SSC Multitasking Staff
· SSC SI CAPF
· Stenographer C & D
|Official Web Portal||https://ssc.nic.in|
SSC Examination Annual Planner 2021-22
|Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Exam, 2020 (Tier II)||09 January 2022|
|Combined Graduate Level Exam, 2020 (Tier II) CBE||28 January 2022|
|Combined Graduate Level Exam, 2020 (Tier III)||06 February 2022|
|Selection Post (Phase-IX) Exam, 2021 CBE||02 February 2022 – 10 February 2022|
Features of SSC- STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
- It is a national level exam.
- It is conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SCC), New Delhi
- It is conducted once a year.
- Conducted in Hindi and English
- The most popular SSC exams are SSC CGL and SSC CHSL
- The Examinations conducted are SSC JE, SSC JHT, SSC GD Constable, SSC Multitasking Staff, SSC SI CAPF, Stenographer C and D
- There are subjective and objective questions. Some exams are MCQ only, that is Multiple Choice Questions.
- For some SSC exams the minimum age is 20 years and for some minimum age is 18 years.
- https://ssc.nic.in/official web portal for Staff Selection Commission.
SSC EXAMINATION ANNUAL PLANNER 2021-2022
- Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) level exam, 2020 (Tier II) will be conducted on 09 January 2022.
- Combined Graduate Level Exam, 2020 (Tier II) CBE will be conducted on 28 January 2022.
- Combined Graduate Level Exam, 2020 (Tier III) will be conducted on the 6thof February of the year 2022.
- Selection Post (phase IX) Exam, 2021 CBE will be conducted on 02 February 2022- 10 February 2022.
- Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (tier I) will be on May 2022.
- SSC Stenographer 2021-22 CBT will be on April 2023
- SSC GD Constable 2022 (Tier I) will be on June 2023
- SSC Delhi police constable 2021-22(CBE) will be on may 2023.
SSC – STAFF SELECTION COMMITTEE TIME TABLE 2022
The combined upper secondary examination program and combined graduate examination and intermediate post-examination selection timetable for 2022 have already been published by SSC. SSC has informed that the timetable may undergo changes as per the situations due to the pandemic scenario.
Be always alert and keep an eye on the website, since it has already been advised by the committee. The admit card will be launched ahead of the examination. The exams are scheduled to be held from 9 to 10 February, as of now.
Also can also check:-
- राजस्थान पटवारी भर्ती परीक्षा 2021
- RSMSSB Patwari Admit Card 2021
- SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2021
- RBSE Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022
Tips and tricks to prepare for the SSC exam:
- Stay updated regarding the timetable and check for changes
- Applicants should check eligibility and be careful while preparing the form
- Refer to the syllabus and prepare notes for better understanding of the topics
- SSC admission card should be downloaded from website.
- In order to understand the competition pattern and vacant positions, do thorough research on the topic of different SSC hires.
How to prepare for SSC examination?
- Stay updated on the time table
- Follow a proper study schedule
- Refer good study materials
- Practice mock tests
- Concentrate on important topics
- Concentrate on your health
- Revise properly
To know more, visit the official of SSC – https://ssc.nic.in/
SSC Exam Calendar 2022 FAQs
When will the SSC exam 2022?
Candidates can submit the online form till 23 January 2022. To register, candidates have to visit the official website ssc.nic.in. According to the information given by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Phase I examination will start in April 2022.
When will the SSC form 2022 be out?
SSC CHSL 2022 Notification Release Date, Exam Date: Staff Selection Commission had released the exam calendar on 18 December 2021, according to which notification for ssc CHSL exam will be issued on 1 February 2022.
When will the 10th 12th exam 2022?
Class 12 board exams will start from March 4, 2022 and class 10 board exams will start from March 15, 2022. Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Education will conduct the examination from March 28 to April 12, 2022.
Which jobs come in SSC?
SSC CHSL SSC CGL SSC Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) SSC Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) SSC Junior Engineer (JE) SSC CPO SSC GD SSC Stenographer (Steno)
What is the full form of SSC?
The full form of SSC is Staff Selection Commission.