SSC CPO Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC CPO 2023 Notification soon on the official website. As per the tentative SSC Exam Calendar, the official notification for SSC CPO recruitment is likely to be released on July 20, 2023. All eligible and interested applicants can apply online for SSC CPO posts till August 13, 2023. Every year, the commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector in the Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces.
Hence, all interested applicants are advised to meet all the SSC CPO eligibility conditions and submit the application form before the last date to avoid any last-minute confusion/trouble. They are required to undergo four stages SSC CPO selection process, Paper I, Physical Standard Test/Physical Endurance Test, Paper II, and Detailed Medical Examination. In this blog, we have shared detailed information on SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Notification including exam dates, eligibility, the application process, admit card, and exam pattern.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Overview
Refer to the following table to know about the complete overview of the SSC CPO recruitment 2023.
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces|
|Advertisement Release Date||20th July 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||13th August 2023|
|Selection Process||Paper I, PST/PET, Paper II, and Detailed Medical Examination|
|Pay Scale||Rs 35,400 -Rs 1,12,400|
SSC CPO Notification 2023
The Staff Selection Commission has not released the SSC CPO Notification 2023 yet. However, the official notification for the SSC CPO 2023 exam is likely to be announced on 20th July 2023. Thus, the candidates are advised to read the official notification carefully in order to check the eligibility, exam pattern, steps to fill out the application, and many other details before applying for the post.
SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria 2023
The SSC CPO Eligibility Criteria is a mandatory factor to be fulfilled by all the candidates before filling out the online application form. Thus, the candidates should make sure that they satisfy all these factors in order to be a part of the selection process. The Staff Selection Commission CPO Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be between 20-25 years as of the prescribed date when applying for the SSC CPO post. However, there shall be permissible relaxation in the upper age limit of the reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
- Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India when applying for Staff Selection Commission CPO 2023 post.
Staff Selection Commission CPO Application Form 2023
The SSC Application Form 2023 will be released soon on the official website. All interested applicants should make sure that they submit the application form for the same on or before 13th August 2023. With that, they should upload all the required documents in the given format and pay the prescribed fees to complete the SSC CPO application process.
You can also check out these Articles
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
- SSC GD admit card 2023
- OHPC admit card 2023
- JEE Advanced 2023
- SSC MTS 2023
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
How to Fill SSC CPO Application Form 2023?
Candidates can refer to the steps shared below to fill out the SSC CPO application form 2023 without any confusion:
- Go to the official SSC website.
- Now, click on “SSC CPO Apply Online Link” on the homepage.
- Next, fill out the complete application form and upload the asked documents in the given format.
- After that, pay the application fees and submit the SSC CPO application form successfully.
- Save, download, or take the printout of the confirmation page for future use.
SSC CPO Application Fees 2023
Candidates are required to make the payment of SSC CPO application fees online by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, SBI Challan, etc. The category-wise Staff Selection Commission CPO application fees are given below:
- Others: Rs 100
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen: Exempted
SSC CPO Exam Dates 2023
We have shared below the tentative dates regarding the SSC CPO recruitment for the ease of the candidates aspiring for this upcoming exam.
|SSC CPO Notification 2023||20th July 2023|
|SSC CPO Application Last Date||13th August 2023|
|SSC CPO Admit Card Release Date||To be notified soon|
|SSC CPO Exam Dates 2023||October 2023|
|SSC CPO Result 2023||To be notified soon|
SSC CPO Admit Card 2023
The SSC CPO Admit Card will be declared a few days before the commencement of the Paper I exam. Thus, the candidates should follow the steps given below to download the SSC CPO 2023 Admit Card without any hassles.
- Go to the official SSC website.
- Click on the “SSC CPO Admit Card 2023” link on the homepage.
- Next, enter the asked credentials in the login portal and click on submit button.
- Then, the SSC CPO Hall Ticket can be viewed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the hard copy of the admit card for future use.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2023
The overview of the SSC CPO Exam Pattern of Paper I & Paper II is shared below for the reference of the candidates.
- The Questions asked in Paper I & Paper II will be Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Paper, I will carry a total of 200 questions for 200 marks. Each section will carry 50 questions for 50 marks.
- The duration of Paper I shall be 2 hours
- There shall be four sections in Paper I, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension.
- Paper II will carry a total of 200 questions for 200 marks. The exam duration will be 2 hours.
- As per the SSC CPO Marking scheme, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer in both papers.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
When will the official notification of SSC CPO 2023 be released?
The SSC CPO 2023 Notification is likely to be released on 20th July 2023.
What is the last date to apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply online for SSC CPO recruitment will be 13th August 2023.