SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: The Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow has released the official notification for SGPGI Nursing Recruitment 2023 on the official website. Recently, they have invited online applications from eligible candidates for a total of 905 posts of Nursing Officer (previously termed as Sister Grade-II). The online SGPGI Nursing Officer application window will be active from January 5 to January 25, 2023.
All the eligible candidates are required to submit the SGPGI Nursing Officer application form within the deadline in order to participate in the selection process. The SGPGI Selection Process comprises one stage i.e Common Recruitment Test. In this blog, we have shared detailed information about the SGPGI Nursing Officer recruitment including an overview, vacancy details, important dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, the selection process, and the exam pattern.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
Have a look at the table outlined below to know about the complete overview of the SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer (Sister Grade 2)|
|Category||Latest Jobs 2023|
|Notification Release Date||January 03, 2023|
|Application Form Start Date||January 05, 2023|
|Last Date To Apply Online||January 25, 2023|
|No. Of Vacancies||905 (UR: 362, SC: 191, ST: 19, OBC: 243 & EWS: 362)|
SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
We have shared below all the important pertaining to the SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment for the reference of the candidates.
|SGPGI Nursing Officer Application Start Date||5th January 2023|
|SGPGI Nursing Officer Application Last Date||25th January 2023|
|Exam Date||To be released soon|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be updated soon|
|Result Date||To be declared soon|
SGPGI Nursing Officer Vacancy Details 2023
The distribution of vacancies for SGPGI Nursing Officer recruitment for all the categories is shared below:
- UR: 362
- SC: 191
- ST: 19
- OBC: 243
- EWS: 90
- Total: 905
SGPGI Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates should be familiar with the SGPGI Nursing Officer Eligibility Criteria before applying for the post. It is crucial to satisfy all the eligibility conditions in order to avoid disqualification of their candidature from the selection process.
The age of candidates should be between 18-40 years before applying for the SGPGI Nursing Officer recruitment process.
The SGPGI Nursing Officer Educational Qualification is shared below:
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University or B.Sc. (Post certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University. Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State /India Nursing Council
- Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council-recognized Institute/Board or council. Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council. Two years experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
You can also check out these Articles
- JEE Advanced 2023
- SSC MTS 2023
- SSC CPO Recruitment 2023
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023
- SGPGI Nursing Officer recruitment 2023
- Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment
How to Apply Online for SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
Follow the steps shared below to apply online for the SGPGI Nursing Officer recruitment process without any hassles:
- Go to the official SGPGI website.
- Click on “New Registration” and then register yourself.
- Next, fill out the entire application form with the required details.
- Then, upload the photograph, signature, and other documents in the prescribed format.
- After that, pay the application fees and submit the form successfully.
- Next, take the printout of the online application form for future reference.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Application Fees 2023
The category-wise SGPGI Nursing Officer Application Fees is shared below for the reference of the candidates.
- UR: Rs 1180
- OBC/EWS: Rs 1180
- SC/ST: Rs 708
SGPGI Nursing Officer Selection Process 2023
The candidates will be selected for the SGPGI Nursing Officer post based on the scores obtained in the Common Recruitment Test only. The final merit list shall be prepared based on the performance in CRT only for all the categories separately and rank will be awarded to all the qualified candidates.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates can check the SGPGI Nursing Officer Exam Pattern shared below before commencing their exam preparation.
- The Common Recruitment Test is a computer-based examination
- The CRT exam carries a total of 100 marks and will be conducted for 2 hours duration.
- There are five sections in the exam, Subject Related, General English, General Knowledge, Reasoning, and Mathematical Aptitude.
- As per SGPGI Nursing Officer Marking Scheme, 1 mark will be awarded for every correct response and 1/3rd mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for the SGPGI Nursing Officer 2023 recruitment process?
The last date to submit the SGPGI Nursing Officer application form is 25th January 2023.
For how many marks SGPGI Nursing Officer recruitment exam be conducted?
The SGPGI Nursing Officer recruitment exam carries a total of 100 marks.