SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card – The State Bank of India has released the SBI Clerk mains admit card 2023 on the official website. Earlier, on January 02, 2023, the bank announced the SBI Clerk preliminary result for the candidates along with the scorecard. The candidates who have qualified for the examination are eligible to download the SBI Junior Associate mains admit card.
The SBI JA Mains exam shall be conducted from 9 am to 12.30 pm in single shifts. The final selection of the candidates is going to be based on their performance in the written examination. Earlier, the SBI announced around 5800+ Clerk vacancies. Candidates can get more details related to the SBI Clerk Mains to admit card 2023.
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023 Overview
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023 Highlights|
|Exam Name||SBI Clerk Mains, SBI JA Mains, SBI Junior Associate Mains, SBI Clerk exam|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Online Application Date||September 2022|
|SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card||January 02, 2023|
|SBI Clerk Exam Dates||15 January 2023|
How to Download SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023?
The SBI Clerk mains admit card has been released in online mode only. Candidates have to download the admit card of the SBI Junior Associate to know the timing of the exam, and reporting time. The candidates who are going to write the exam can follow the steps mentioned below to download the SBI Junior Associate mains admit card:
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India, sbi.co.in
- Click on the Career tab mentioned at the top of the official website
- Next, click on the SBI Clerk Mains admit card 2023 link
- On the next page, enter your registration number, date of birth, and captcha code, and submit the details
- Go through the SBI Clerk Mains admit card and ensure all the details mentioned on it are correct and error-free.
- Save a copy of the SBI Junior Associate Mains admit card on the device for future reference
Details Mentioned on the SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023
Candidates who are going to write the upcoming examination have to check the SBI Clerk mains admit card on their own. Post-download, they are advised to cross-check if the information mentioned below is correct and error-free in the SBI Junior Associate mains admit card. The SBI JA mains admit card shall be released in PDF format.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Registration Number
- Exam timing
- Reporting time
- Exam Date
- Candidate’s photograph
- Shift timing
- Exam City
- Venue address
- Instruction related to the exam
You can also check out these Articles
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
- SSC GD admit card 2023
- OHPC admit card 2023
- OSSC CGL exam date
- MP Excise Constable Admit Card 2023
- SBI Clerk mains admit card 2023
- Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card 2022
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2023
- The SBI Clerk mains exam is going to be held in the computer-based mode.
- The questions asked in the SBI Clerk Junior Associate shall be five MCQ answers.
- There is a prescribed negative marking of 1/4th of the total marks for incorrect answers.
|Subjects||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||45 Minutes|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||60||45 Minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2023 FAQs
How to download the SBI Clerk Mains admit card 2023?
One can download the SBI Clerk Mains admit card 2023 from the official website of the State Bank of India.
What details can be found on the SBI Clerk Mains admit card 2023?
Candidates can check details like the candidate’s name, roll number, registration number, address of the venue, exam timing reporting time etc. can be found on the SBI Clerk Mains admit card 2023 PDF.
What happens if one fails to carry the SBI Junior Associate mains admit card 2023?
If one fails to carry the SBI Junior Associate mains admit card 2023 then they won’t be allowed to write the clerk mains examination.