RT PCR Report Download Online | आरटी पीसीआर रिपोर्ट रिजल्ट ऑनलाइन ऐसे चेक करें, यहां जानें तरीका: The RT-PCR app was developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC) with an aim to help officials to keep a track of the vaccine doses that have been administered as people can get infected with coronavirus even after getting vaccinated. The RT-PCR app works on a latitude-longitude basis. It tracks the location with the help of latitude and longitude and keeps a record of the location in which the vaccination was given. This article discusses the RT-PCR Report Online Download and other details on RT-PCR.
ऑनलाइन RT PCR रिपोर्ट, RT PCR ऐप की मदद से डाउनलोड करें, जिसे ICMR के लिए राष्ट्र सूचना विज्ञान केंद्र के माध्यम से विकसित किया गया है. RT PCR ऐप नमूना संग्रह केंद्रों को COVID-19 के लिए एकत्र किए जा रहे पैटर्न के बारे में जानकारी में जाने की सुविधा प्रदान करता है. इस लेख में हम आपको बता रहे हैं कि आप आप RT PCR ऐप की मदद से COVID टेस्ट रिपोर्ट को डाउनलोड कैसे कर सकते हैं.
आमतौर पर कोविड -19 टीकाकरण प्रमाणपत्र डाउनलोड प्रणाली का पालन करने की सिफारिश की जाती है क्योंकि इस बात की संभावनाएं हैं कि आप वैक्सीनेशन के बाद भी कोविड से प्रभावित हो सकते हैं. लेकिन कोविड -19 टीकाकरण प्रमाणपत्र डाउनलोड प्रणाली की मदद से औप अधिकारियों की टीके के रिकॉर्ड को ट्रैक करने में सहायता कर सकते हैं.
What is the RT-PCR test?
The full form of RT-PCR test is Real-Time Reverse Transcription – Polymerase Chain Reaction, this is a type of laboratory test that helps in the detection of the COVID-19 virus.
What is the RT-PCR app?
The RT-PCR app is an application that is mainly used by sample collectors to upload the test results in the app so that people can avail the test results or vaccine reports whenever necessary. It is also used by officials to keep a track of the number of vaccine doses administered. People can now download the test results from the comfort of their homes instead of visiting the diagnostic center and waiting for the results. This app also helps officials and sample collectors to keep a track of the administered vaccine doses.
RT PCR Report Online Download
- Visit the official RT-PCR web portal which is- covid19cc.nic.in.
- Enter your username, password, the captcha, and then log in
- Now enter your mobile number and the OTP (One Time Password) you have received,
- Now download all the PDFs of your RT-PCR Test Report.
How to download the RT-PCR application?
Here is a step-by-step guide to downloading the RT-PCR app:
- Visit Play Store or iOS AppStore, and download the RT-PCR app.
- Then run the app on your mobile and give your phone number.
- Then check your phone number and accept the terms and conditions.
- OTP will be asked after this.
- As soon as you enter the OTP, several options will appear.
- Click on the “add a new patient” option.
- Now some basic details will be asked like Aadhar card number, etc.
- Some basic health pieces of information also need to be added.
- After filling up all these important details, just click on the submit button.
- You can also visit the official website –www.covid19cc.nic.in
- Fill in the username, password, captcha, and log in.
- Then enter your phone number.
- The system will ask for an OTP.
- After providing all this information accurately you can download your RT-PCR test result in the form of a PDF.
You can also check more Covid-19 or Corona Articles:-
- RT PCR Report Download
- Covishield Vaccine Registration
- Cowin App Registration Process
- COVAXIN Vaccine Efficacy, Price
- Covid Booster Vaccine Registration
- Corona Vaccination Certificate Link
- Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate by Name
- COVID Vaccine Certificate Download
- Omicron Variant – Symptoms, Causes
- Omicron COVID-19 Variant Symptoms
- Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
- Cowin Vaccine Certificate Verification
- Corona Kavach Policy for Covid-19 Cover
How can you download RT PCR test report through App?
- Open the RT-PCR application on your Android or iOS device.
- Click on the “View Forms” option in it.
- Select the date of submission of your form.
- Click on the SRF form you want to view the PDF.
- Now open the form and you can download it from there to your device.
Collecting the correct data in a timely manner is the most important thing in these testing times.
Indian Government is collecting data related to COVID-19 RT-PCR, rapid antibody tests, and rapid antibody tests with the help of authorized collection centers across the country.
How to download the RT PCR test report? In this article, we have discussed on downloading the RT PCR test reports from the app and online.
Keep visiting our website for more information on COVID-19 and RT PCR Report Download.
RT PCR Report Download FAQs
What is RT PCR report
RT PCR Test i.e. Reverse Transcription Polymers Chain Reaction Test. Through this test, the virus is detected in the person’s body. In this, the RNA of the virus is examined.
How to check RT PCR report
During the test, samples need to be taken from many parts of the body. Most samples are swabs taken from the inner lining of the mucosa from the nose and throat.
How to Download RT PCR Report
- First of all users have to go to report.icmr.org.in.
- After this, after opening the portal, you will have to enter your registered mobile number. This will be the same number that you have given at the time of sample collection.
- After this you have to click on Get OTP to generate the one-time password.
- After entering the OTP, you have to click on Verify & Proceed.
- After this you will see a list with name, age and gender.
- Here you will see a History button. This will tell whether you are positive or negative.