RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, Registration Ends on December 31- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the notification for the post of Secondary Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVSI) and Assistant Public Relation Officer (APRO). The submission of applications for the post of MVSI has begun on December 2, 2021, while the process for submitting applications for the post of APRO began on December 3. This article will provide you with details on the RSMSSB examination for the posts of MVSI and APRO.
The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 76 vacant APRO positions and the examination is scheduled for February 13, 2022. The deadline for the same is December 31. Interested applicants can apply on the official website of the selection board at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
|Notification||RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification Released for 273 Motor Vehicle Sub Inspector and APRO Posts Apply Online|
|Notification Date||25 November, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||31 December, 2021|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
How to Register for RSMSSB Recruitment 2021?
Candidates who want to apply for RSMSSB 2021 recruitment must submit their applications via online mode at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Here is a step-by-step guide to register for the exam: You can follow the steps below to apply for the posts above.
- Go to the official website: rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on “New Notifications” option on the homepage.
- The candidate will find a detailed wizard notification from the PR officer, then click on the link apply online.
- If a new page opens, please enter all data correctly and send the request RSMSSB APRO.
- Keep a printout of the RSMSSB online application form for future reference.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Important dates
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021- MVSI
Beginning of online submission: 02 December 2021
Last registration date: 31 December 2021
Deadline for submission of application fees: 31 December 2021
Date of examination: 1213 February 2022
- Omicron variant
- IPL 2022 schedule
- CoWIN App Download
- Digital Health ID Card
- Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
- Universal Travel Pass Registration
- Best Free Fire Nicknames 2022
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant Vaccine, Booster Dose
- CoWIN app registration for 18+ citizens process
- Omicron Variant – Symptoms, Causes, Precautions and Treatment
- Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Correction Process and links
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 – APRO
Online application begins: December 03, 2021
Last registration date: December 31, 2021
Last registration date applications Fee: December 31, 2021
Exam date: February 13, 2022
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Criteria:
- The age limit for applicants should be between 18 and 40 years old as of January 1, 2022.
- Knowledge of the Devanagari script and Rajasthani culture will be an added advantage.
- Suitable candidates will be selected by the RSMSSB on the basis of their performance on the written exam and document verification.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 – Educational Qualification
- Assistant Public Relation Officer-
- The candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Must have knowledge of Hindi and Rajasthan Culture.
- Secondary Motor Vehicle Inspector
- The candidate must be a diploma holder in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering & 1-year of Experience.
- Driving License.
RSMSSB Recruitment Application Fee 2021:
Applicants for the post of Public Relations Assistant in the General / OBC category must pay an application fee of Rs 450. In the meantime, applicants in the BC / OBC / EWS category will be required to pay an amount of Rs 350 respectively. , for candidates in the SC / ST category, the registration fee is Rs 250.
This RSMSSB Recruitment 2021 drive aims to recruit 273 vacant positions, including 197 vacant positions for the position of MVSI and 76 for the position of APRO.