RCFL Recruitment 2023: Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited released the official notification for RCFL recruitment on its official website. A total of 248 vacancies have been released for the posts of Operator (Chemical), Technician, and X-Ray Technician. The online RCFL application window will be active from 30th December 2022 to 16th January 2023.
Thus, all eligible and interested candidates should submit the RCFL application form before the last date to participate in the recruitment process. The candidates will be selected for various RCFL posts based on their performance in the written exam and trade test. In this article, we have shared complete details on RCFL recruitment including an overview, important dates, the application process, vacancy details, etc.
RCFL Recruitment 2023 Overview
Check the following table to get a detailed overview of the RCFL exam recruitment process in 2023.
|Conducting Body||Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited|
|Post Name||Operator (Chemical), Technician, and X-Ray Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||248 vacancies|
|Exam Name||RCFL Exam|
|Selection Process||written exam and trade test|
|Salary||Rs 22,000- Rs 60,000 (Approx)|
RCFL 2023 Recruitment Important Dates
The RCFL Notification 2023 has been declared on the official website. We have discussed the important dates for the RCFL exam below for the reference of the aspirants
|Notification Dates||December 2022|
|RCFL Application Dates||30th December 2022 to 16th January 2023|
|Exam Dates||To be updated soon|
|Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Result||To be updated soon|
RCFL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
The distribution of vacancies for all the posts under RCFL recruitment is discussed below for the ease of the candidates.
- Operator (Chemical) Trainee: 181
- X-Ray Technician: 1
- Technician (Electrical) Trainee: 16
- Technician (Mechanical) Trainee: 38
- Technician (Instrumentation) Trainee: 12
- Total: 248
You can also check out these Articles
- TNPSC Road Inspector Recruitment
- GAIL Recruitment
- Indian Army Recruitment
- Telangana High court Recruitment
- RCFL recruitment 2023
- GSECL Vidyut Sahayak recruitment
RCFL Eligibility Criteria 2023
The RCFL Eligibility Criteria is a crucial component to be satisfied by all the aspirants before filling out the online application form. Thus, the candidates should fulfill all the eligibility conditions in order to participate in the recruitment process. The RCFL 2023 Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should be 29 years when applying for the RCFL post. However, there shall be age relaxation for the reserved categories candidates as per admissible rules.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirant should have passed 10+2 with Diploma/B.Sc in the concerned field from any recognized University.
- Nationality: Candidates should be a citizen of India when applying for the RCFL posts.
How to Apply Online for RCFL Recruitment 2023
Candidates can check the steps discussed below to fill out the RCFL application form 2023 without any problems
- Go to the official RCFL website.
- Now, press the “RCFL Apply Online Link” on the homepage.
- After that, fill out the entire application form and upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Now, make the payment of the prescribed fees and click on the submit button to complete the RCFL application process.
- Save, download, or take the printout of the applications for future reference.
RCFL Application Fees 2023
Candidates are required to pay the RCFL application fee online to complete the RCFL application process successfully. The category-wise RCFL exam application fees are as follows:
- UR/OBC/EWS: Rs 700/-
- SC/ST/Female/PWD/ESM: Nil
RCFL Selection Process 2023
Candidates applying for the RCFL recruitment will have to undergo the following selection stages shared below:
- Written Exam
- Trade Test (Only for Chemical Operators)
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Candidates should pass all the selection stages to be considered eligible for the provisional appointment.
RCFL Recruitment 2023 Salary
The candidates who will be finally appointed for the RCFL posts will receive a salary of Rs 22,000- Rs 60,000 per month approximately. Along with the basic salary, the candidates will also receive perks & allowances included in the annual package.
RCFL Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is the selection process for RCFL Recruitment 2023?
The candidates will be selected for the RCFL post based on their performance in the written exam, trade test (if any), document verification, and medical examination.
What is the last date to apply for RCFL 2023 recruitment?
The last date to submit the RCFL application form is on or before 16th January 2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|