RBI Assistant Notification 2023- The Reserve Bank of India has released the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 on its official website. However, it is expected that the bank will release the RBI Assistant Notification in the month of January 2023. Thus, the candidates should read the notification carefully and then submit the application form within the deadline. Every year, the bank invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant in various Offices of the Bank.
The RRB Assistant selection process is divided into three phases i.e. Preliminary, the Main examination, and Language Proficiency Test (LPT). In order to participate in the recruitment process, the candidates should satisfy all the RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria to avoid cancellation of their candidature. Thus, we have shared below the relevant information regarding the RBI Assistant Notification 2023 including important dates, eligibility details, the selection process, and steps to apply online on this page.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Overview
|RBI Assistant Notification 2023|
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Vacancy||To be notified|
|RBI Assistant Registration Dates||To be notified|
|RBI Assistant Recruitment Process||Prelims, Main Exams, Language Proficiency Test|
|Age Limit||20 years to 28 years|
|RBI Assistant Salary||Rs. 45,050|
|RBI Official Website||rbi.org.in|
RBI Assistant Notification 2023- Important Dates
Check the table shared below pertaining to the release date of the RBI Assistant Notification and other important events:
|RBI Assistant Notification Release Date||January 2023 (Tentative)|
|RBI Assistant Application Release Date||To be announced soon|
|Last Date to Submit RBI Assistant Application Form||To be announced soon|
|RBI Assistant Application Fees Last Date||To be announced soon|
|RBI Assistant Exam Dates||To be announced soon|
|RBI Assistant Result Dates||To be announced soon|
RBI Assistant Notification 2023- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should satisfy all the RBI Assistant Eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. In case, it is found that the candidates fail to enter accurate details in the form, then it will lead to the rejection of their candidature. The eligibility criteria are illustrated below:
The age of candidates must be between 20 and 28 years as of the prescribed date before applying for the RBI Assistant recruitment process. Check out the age relaxation for the reserved category candidates shared below
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||5 years, i.e.33 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years i.e 31 years|
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||10 years|
Candidates should fulfill the following RBI Assistant Educational Qualification criteria in order to be considered eligible for the post:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and good knowledge of word processing on PC.
- An Ex-servicemen category candidate (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either possess a graduation degree from a recognized University or shave passed the matriculation or equivalent exam of the Armed Forces and severed for a minimum of 15 years in defense service.
- Must be proficient in the language (should know how to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states that fall under the recruitment Office.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023: How to Apply Online
Follow the steps shared below to apply online for the RBI Assistant recruitment without any confusion:
- Step 1: Visit the official RBI portal rbi.org.in.
- Step 2: Click on the “Apply Online” link of the RBI Assistant Post.
- Step 3: Then, fill out the registration form and get the login credentials.
- Step 4: After that, log in with the asked details and fill out the complete application form.
- Step 5: Now, upload the asked documents in the prescribed format and pay the application fees.
- Step 6: Then, submit the application form and take the printout of the confirmation page for future usage.
You can also check out these Articles
- CUET 2023 Registration
- CTET December Exam Date 2022
- UKPSC Jail Warder Notification
- TS Inter Time Table 2023
- VITEEE 2023 Registration
- JEE Main Application 2023
RBI Assistant Notification 2023: Application Fees
Candidates are required to pay the RBI Assistant application fees by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, Internet Banking, and IMPS. As the official RBI Assistant Notification is not yet released, so we have shared below the previous year’s application fees for the reference of the candidates.
|SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)||Rs 50/-|
|OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)||Rs 450 /-|
RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023
The RBI Assistant Selection Process 2023 is divided into three stages:
- Preliminary Examination: A total of 100 multiple-choice questions for 100 marks will be asked in the preliminary exam. The duration will be 60 minutes.
- Main Examination: A total of 200 objective-type questions for 200 marks will be asked in the main exam. The duration will be 135 minutes.
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT): The candidates who will qualify in the main examination will be called to participate in the language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be held in the Official / Local Language of the concerned state as mentioned in the official RBI Assistant Notification 2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|