RAS Recruitment 2023: The RAS Notification 2023 is going to be released by the end of March 2023 and finally vacancies for the post of Rajasthan Administrative Services will be out. The RPSC RAS Group A and Group B post-level jobs will be out soon. You will have to fill out the RAS Application Form 2023 at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. The details regarding the application of the RAS Eligibility 2023 are shared in this article for you all. We will try to share all the details in the best possible manner for the aspiring applicants. As we all know that the RAS Exams are always one of the most difficult state-level exams to clear.
That being said these exams also come with so many different benefits, that the hard work in clearing this exam is always worth it. In RPSC RAS Recruitment Application 2023 will be only the first step to entering the three-exam-long selection process. The department curates two exams and one interview round to select the candidates. The RAS Recruitment Vacancy numbers have not been announced yet but as per predictions, the numbers can cross over 300 vacancies this year. As your read further we will share all the details on the RAS Notification Date and how to apply.
RAS Recruitment 2023
While we know that all those of you who wish to clear this exam have been preparing for the past two years yet we also know that nothing will ever be enough when it comes to RAS. Since the first step of clearing these exams is the preliminary exam. This exam is MCQ based and will test your knowledge of the details in the syllabus. So be extra careful in appearing for the exam this year. As the end of this month comes closer, we assure you that you will get the RAS Notification 2023.
Through this notification, all the applicants will be directed toward the number of vacancies, syllabus, and all the relevant which you need to keep a track of. As someone who has been working on this exam and preparing to crack it the first time it comes up. So make sure you are keeping first-hand track. This exam can open many doors for you and change your life. Now read further about the special details on the upcoming RAS Recruitment Examination in the overview box below.
|Exam Name||RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Services Exam 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|RAS notification 2023||Last Week of March 2023|
|RAS Vacancy 2023||TBA|
|Eligibility||Graduation Level Qualification|
|Age Limit||21-40 Years|
|RAS Application Form 2023 Start Date||March 2023|
|Last Date||April 2023|
|Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Application Fees||Rs 250/-|
|Article Category||Latest Jobs 2023|
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023
- The rajasthan.gov.in will be the official portal for the release of the RAS Notification
- Those who are currently in line to apply for this exam will soon be able to fill the application form
- The notification is expected to be out by the end of March 2023
- The application will be open for one month from the date of its release for the applications
- Once the application timeline is over, the students will be provided with an exam date. The RAS Recruitment Exam date will be after one month from the last date of the application form
- The candidates can apply online and make all the relevant submissions on the online platform
RPSC RAS Eligibility Criteria 2023
The RPSC RAS Eligibility Criteria 2023 is given below:
- All the applying candidates need to be graduated from any verified stream and course
- The applicants from the general category can apply between the ages of 21 – 42 years
- Candidates from the reserved category will be provided some relaxations on the age limitation
- Relaxations for this year’s RAS Exam will be shared in the notification
You can also check out these Articles
- RAS Notification 2023
- MP TET Result 2023
- Assam HS Result 2023
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023
- MHT CET Registration 2023
Guidelines to Apply Online RAS Recruitment 2023 @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Visit the official portal at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the home page, click on the examination section
- Once you see the RAS Examination Option you will need to click on this link
- Now enter your personal details to create an account
- Once you have created an account using your email and contact number you will be able to see is the application form is available
- Now fill out the application form by providing all your personal, education and other details
- Finally, upload your required documents including images, and educational and identity proofs
- Once all the details are uploaded you will be required to pay the fee
- You can pay the fee until the last date of the application
- Once your fee is paid your application is complete and you will be shared an admit card as required
RPSC RAS Application Form 2023 Fees
The candidates are required to pay a minimal fee for this exam. The fees are mainly charged to all the candidate’s timely. The charges are always dependent on the cast of the candidates. This money is used to organize the examination and fund the background work required.
|Category||RAS Application Form 2023 Fees|
RAS 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the RAS Exam 2023 is threefold. This is why this exam is considered one of the most difficult exams in Rajasthan. The applicants start with a preliminary exam followed by the Main examinations and the interview round is the final round. Below are the details you need to know about each of these rounds.
- Preliminary: The first exam is based on MCQ questions from the syllabus provided to you for the exam. The state then brings out a cutoff list and those who have scored higher than that, are selected to appear for the Mains.
- Mains: The main examinations are more inclined towards checking your subject-wise knowledge and your language skills. Four exams are conducted and the applicants have to write these three-hour-long exams.
- Interview: Those who clear the rigorous process of the above two exams are then made to appear for an interview. The interview is as gruesome as possible for the applicants. And based on the decision of the interviewing committee, the selection is done.
All those who are planning to appear for this exam we wish them all the best, stay updated by visiting our page for the latest updates on your exam dates, admit card, and more.