PSPCL Recruitment 2023: The PSPCL Recruitment 2023 information will be provided to you today. It is important to note that a notification has been released for the hiring of 1500 Apprentice positions. You can download the notification from Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd.’s official website. Graduate Apprentices will finish a one-year apprenticeship training program for Technician and Lineman Apprentices. Here is where you may discover more specific information on this.
PSPCL Recruitment 2023
It is worth noting that other dates have been given for various PSPCL recruiting. The details of which you will also find here today. As a result, candidates should apply online by examining the PSPCL Recruitment 2023 recruitment-related material. It is important to note that on January 16, 2023, the Punjab State Power Corporation made a job notification for the PSPCL Vacancy 2023.
PSPCL Recruitment Assistant Lineman
Applicants who are interested in the PSPCL Vacancy 2023 information and have met all of the necessary requirements may apply online. Actually, PSPCL Apprenticeship Program 2023 and PSPCL Lineman Apprentice Recruitment are the two roles for which PSPCL will conduct recruitment.
PSPCL Apprentice 2023 Overview
|Title||PSPCL Vacancy 2023|
|Application Start Date||For 1500 posts on 27 February 2023
For 439 posts on 20 February 2023
|Last Date||For 1500 posts on 27 March 2023
For 439 posts on 20 march 2023
|Exam Date||To be Notified|
|Result Date||To be Notified|
How To Apply For PSPCL Recruitment Assistant Lineman
PSPCL, as usual, is inviting online applications. In response to many applicants’ inquiries about How To Apply For PSPCL Vacancy Assistant Lineman, we’d like to explain how you may submit your PSPCL Vacancy form online by following the guidelines we provide for PSPCL Vacancy 2023.
- Candidates must first visit the official website to review the PSPCL release.
- Then, when you arrive at the home page of the official website, click the Career / Recruiting option in the menu bar and then choose the Login or New Registration option as prompted by the search. How To Apply For The PSPCL Assistant Lineman Position.
- Candidates will be required to complete the PSPCL Job Form with all relevant personal data.
- Each category’s application fee must be paid by submitting a current passport-size photo and your signature online.
- Lastly, by clicking the submit button, print a copy of the application form for your records.
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Application Fee
Let me inform you that your PSPCL Lineman Application Form is incomplete unless you pay the application money, which means you must pay the Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment Application Fee based on your category.
- Applicants in the General and OBC categories will be charged a total of 420.
- SC and ST applicants must make a combined online payment of 280.
- 18% GST is included in each price.
PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The PSPCL 1500 Lineman Vacancy application period opened on February 27, 2023, and it will close on March 27, 2023, according to the PSPCL Lineman Vacancy 2023 Important Dates.
Similarly to that, according to PSPCL Vacancy 2023, applications for 439 openings started being accepted on February 20th, with a deadline of March 20th.
PSPCL Lineman Apprenticeship Vacancy 2023 Exam Pattern
We are providing you with information on the PSPCL Lineman Apprenticeship Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern test since the written test will define the PSPCL Lineman Assistant Exam Pattern.
- Your PSPCL Apprentice Lineman Exam will be computer-based for the first time.
- There will be 100 questions with 100 points each.
- There will be no negative points in this PSPCL Vacancy 2023.
- Candidates from all categories are required to acquire 20% qualifying marks.
- The written test will be administered in two languages, English and Punjabi.
- In this manner, applicants will be asked 20 questions about Punjabi Grammar and 10 questions about General Knowledge, each worth 20 points. And 70 questions about the Wireman and Electrician trades will be included, with each question worth 70 points.
- That is, you will be granted one mark for each question.
PSPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Examinants frequently ask how they would approach the exam phases during the PSPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process, thus we are here to let you know that there are two levels to the selection process for the PSPCL Vacancies 2023.
You will first complete an online written test before having your identity verified. The PSPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2023 Selection Method further stipulates that each category’s candidates must obtain a score of at least 20% in order for their documentation to be confirmed.
You can also check out these Articles
- OAVS Recruitment 2023
- CPS Calendar 2023-24
- SSLC Answer Key 2023
- TANCET Hall Ticket 2023
- PSPCL Recruitment 2023
- SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023
- Shivaji University Result 2023
- Mysore University Results 2023
PSPCL Apprentice 2023 Online Form Syllabus
To be clear, the PSPCL Apprentice 2023 Online Form Syllabus comprises courses like Wireman Electrician Trade and General Knowledge in addition to the PSPCL Lineman Vacancies Exam. So, candidates should improve their understanding of these subjects. On the other hand, PSPCL has made thorough changes to the PSPCL Assistant Lineman Syllabus available via its official website. Applicants may now begin their preparations. This page’s PSPCL Vacancy 2023 section will also provide a link to the PSPCL Admit Card.
PSPCL LDC Cut-Off 2023
The PSPCL LDC cut-off point, as previously mentioned, is the minimum score needed by applicants to move on to the next phase of the selection process. The PSPCL LDC cut-off for the year 2023 will be live once the testing is over. Candidates can use the expected PSPCL LDC cut-off marks from our experts as a guide before that time.
How to Check PSPCL LDC Cut-off 2023?
The PSPCL LDC cut-off marks for the online test are published each year on the corporation’s official website, and all applicants may view them there. The following measures can be used by applicants to determine the PSPCL LDC cut-off marks:
- Step 1: Go to the PSPCL website.
- Step 2: On the homepage, seek for and click on the recruiting area link.
- Step 3: Go to the Lower Division Clerk Recruitment page and click on the link.
- Step 4: Go to the official LDC Recruitment 2021 announcement.
- Step 5: Save the PDF file.
- Step 6: Review the minimal cut-off values for each category and print the paper for future reference.
Factors Affecting PSPCL LDC Cut Off
Every year, the PSPCL LDC cut-off points fluctuate based on a variety of variables. The following are the primary elements that affect the PSPCL LDC cut-off marks each year:
- The total number of open positions: Every year, the overall number of openings for Lower Division Clerk positions in the PSPCL changes, forcing a change in the cut-off. A big number of open positions will result in a lower cutoff, whereas a small number of open positions will result in a higher cutoff.
- There are a total of The greater the number of candidates, the more difficult the competition, and thus the higher the cut-off marks, whereas a smaller number of applicants results in a lower cut-off.
- The level of the paper’s difficulty: This factor directly affects a candidate’s performance, which in turn indirectly affects the cut-off scores each year.