PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022 | ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵੈਟਰਨਰੀ ਅਫਸਰ ਭਰਤੀ 2022 – Apply Online Here @ppsc.gov.in- The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has released the PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 on its official website. The merit list will be discussed in detail in this article. The Punjab Public Service Commission is holding Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022 to choose competent applicants for Veterinary Officer positions in the Punjab Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, and Dairy Development.
Applicants must read the entire PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment Notification 2022 in order to properly plan their method of applications. PPSC only accepts online applications for the aforementioned positions. A total of 353 vacancies have been announced for the PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment. Interested candidates should apply online for the post of their choice amongst the advertised vacancies and save a printed copy of the online application form for future use.
PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022
The Punjab Public Service Commission in Patiala would not need most candidates to present a paper copy of their application form. Candidates belonging from the physically challenged or sports category, on the other hand, must send a copy of their online application form to the commission’s Patiala office through speed post, along with the other necessary documents showing their eligibility for the reservation. The reservation certificate must be attested by a gazette officer who verifies their claim for reservation.
|Commission holding the examination||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post of recruitment||Veterinary Officer|
|Examination name||PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022|
|The official portal||ppsc.gov.in|
|The application Form||PPSC Recruitment 2022|
PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria-
Candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in veterinary science from a government Indian college. Candidates who have completed advanced veterinary science courses will be given priority.
Candidates must have completed their Matriculation in the Punjabi language.
The children of Defence personnel who are originally residents of Punjab are given a two-year exemption. They have to pass the Punjabi language test offered by the Punjab Department of Education’s Language Wing.
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵੈਟਰਨਰੀ ਅਫਸਰ ਭਰਤੀ 2022
For being eligible to apply for the examination, the candidates have to be citizens of India, Nepal, or Bhutan. Tibetan refugees having migrated before 1962 are also eligible to take the test.
For the PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022 positions, the salary is INR 47,600/-.
- राजस्थान शिक्षक भर्ती परीक्षा 2022
- UPTET 2021 Preparation Tips
- DSSSB Exam Calendar 2022
- SSC CGL 2021-22
- SSC exam calendar 2022
- RRB Group D Syllabus 2022
- Maharashtra SSC Time Table 2022
- Odisha Police ASI Admit Card 2022
- CBSE Training Portal Registration 2022
- Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2022
- PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022
There are two parts to the recruitment procedure: a competitive written examination and an interview. Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the Competitive Written Exam as well as their interview. Veterinary Officers will be appointed for posts at the Punjab Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, and Dairy Development if their names appear on the final merit list.
Procedure for Application: PPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2022
Candidates must enter their information properly on the Application Form since they will not be allowed to change it later, and their application will be terminated in case of any error in the form. Candidates should keep scanned copies of their signature and photo ready with them before starting with the online application process. The last date to apply for Veterinary Officer Recruitment is December 10, 2021.
The steps that candidates must go through for the online application are as follows: –
- Step 1: Visit Punjab Public Service Commission official website, www.ppsc.gov.in. You’ll be taken to the homepage of the website, where you’ll see a link labelled ‘Open Advertisement.’ You will have to click on it.
- Step 2: Scroll down to the “Recruitment to the Posts of Veterinary Officers in the Punjab Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, And Dairy Development” link and click on it.
- Step 3: From the drop-down option, choose ‘Detailed Advertisement,’ then carefully read the general information provided to all candidates.
- Step 4: Begin by submitting all required information on the online application form for Veterinary Officers. The required photographs should be supplied in the format provided, including the portrait and signature.
- Step 5: Submit the registration and exam fees using one of the options provided. For future reference, save a snapshot of the receipt.