PM Awas Yojana List – PMAY 2022 Rural & Urban List- PM Awas Yojana is also known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), is a flagship initiative by the Government of India to provide affordable housing to economically weaker sections (EWS). Citizens who have applied for PM Awas can check the list by visiting the website of PMAY. In this article, we will share with you a detailed understanding of the PM Awas Yojana list and how to check the list.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is both for the rural (gramin) and urban (sahri) areas. The new list of PM Awas Yojana has been released by the Central Government on the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) and Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Rural). To check the list of urban citizens, you will have to visit the website of PMAY-U and for the rural list, you will have to visit the website of PMAY-G.
PM Awas Yojana List
Through this initiative, the Government of India aims to build 20 million affordable housing for urban and rural populations by March 2022. PMAY was launched by PM Narendra Modi in June 2015.
|Scheme||PMAY i.e. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban & Rural)|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launched on||June 2015|
|Ministry||Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs|
|PMAY Aim||To build 20 million affordable houses by 31 March 2022|
PM Awas Yojana has been implemented by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA). New lists of PM Awas Yojana are released every year and the list of the year 2022 will be released soon on the official websites. You can be selected for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) if you are eligible for the scheme.
How to check your name in your name in PMAY list?
- PM Modi scheme
- Operation Green Scheme
- LIC Aadhar Shila Yojana
- PM KISAN SAMMAN NIDHI YOJANA 2022
- पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना
- PM Gati Shakti Yojana
- PM Gati Shakti Master Plan
Here is the guide to check the PMAY-Urban and PMAY-Rural lists:
PM Awas Yojana List (Urban)
A step-by-step guide to check PMAY-U list:
- Visit the official website of PM Awas Yojana (Urban): pmaymis.gov.in.
- Tap on the menu bar on the top-right corner of the webpage.
- Now click on the “Search By Name” which will be under the Search Beneficiary.
- You will be then redirected to a webpage page where you will be asked to enter the Aadhar Number of the applicant and tap on the ‘show’ option.
- Your name will be visible if you have been selected for the scheme.
Note: If you have not been selected for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Urban then it will say ‘No Record Found’.
PM Awas Yojana List (Rural)
A step-by-step guide to check the PMAY-R list:
- Visit rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/SocialAuditReport/BeneficiaryDetailForSocialAuditReport.aspx.
- Select your state.
- Then select your district and block division.
- Then select your gram panchayat.
- Now select the financial year. If you have applied for PMAY-R in 2021 then tap on the option of 2021-22.
- Select the option of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
- Now fill the CAPTCHA and then tap on the option of Submit.
- Note: After tapping on the option of Submit PM Awas Yojana Urban List will be visible before you, now you can check your name in it.
PM Awas Yojana List FAQs
Q. What is the official website to check PMAY-Urban List?
A. The official website to check PM Awas Yojana – Urban List is pmaymis.gov.in.
Q. What is the official website to check PMAY-Rural List?
A. The official website to check PM Awas Yojana – Rural List is http://iay.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx