.OSSSC Nursing Officer Result 2023: The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission will make the nursing officer test results in public in the final week of March 2023. The Written Test for the Selection of 7483 Positions of Nursing Officer was held on March 19, and the Answer Key for this exam was made available online on March 20, 2023. Candidates are currently anticipating the OSSSC Nursing Officer Result 2023 in order to learn their final grades.
The commission may need 1-2 weeks to prepare the results before they are made public and posted on the Nursing Officer Result 2023 Link on osssc.gov.in. Please get the scorecard after you have access to your scores. It can be done via the result website, and then compare the results with the OSSSC Nursing Officer Cut-Off Marks 2023. Individuals who successfully achieve the required score will be contacted for Document Verification, during which they must present their credentials, such as registration certificates and other documents. Using the OSSSC Nursing Officer Merit List 2023, applicants for the DV process will be contacted.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Result 2023
We are all aware that the OSSSC is in charge of administering a number of tests throughout the State, and the Nursing officer recruitment exam is one of the significant tests that the board has recently administered. After thorough preparation, many candidates applied for it in order to be chosen for 7483 Nursing Officer positions.
Downloading the answer key will allow you to view the correct answers. It will be along with the question paper for all candidates who took the exam on March 19, 2023. Also, in the upcoming days, the board will prepare the OSSSC Nursing Officer Result 2023. Which will then be posted on the official website @ osssc.gov.in. The Odisha Nursing Officer Test Result is anticipated to be released by the last week of March 2023. At this point, you will be able to learn your score. Released alongside the results will be the cutoff scores and the merit list, which serve as a guide for further selection.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Result 2023 Highlights
|Title||OSSSC Nursing Officer Result 2023|
|No. of posts||7483 Vacancies|
|Post Name||Nursing officer|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|Result Date 2023||31 March 2023|
See the section above for a summary of the results if you are one of the applicants who took the Nursing Officer exam. In addition, we would like to let you know that, based on our calculations, the Odisha Nursing Officer Result 2023 is March 31. Candidates should compare their grades with the cutoff marks whenever they get their scores once the results are announced. The procedure of document verification will be contacted all candidates with scores greater than the cutoff. You will all receive the Joining Letter after passing the DV process.
Osssc.gov.in Nursing Officer Result 2023
- In January, the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission announced 7483 Nursing Officer openings online.
- From January 27 until February 17, 2023, the commission accepted applications online at osssc.gov.in.
- Thirdly, on March 19, 2023, the Written Test was held, and on March 20, 2023, the Answer Key was made available online.
- Fourth, around the latter week of March 2023, the Nursing Officer Exam Result 2023 will be made available online.
- With the use of some fundamental information, you may check your results and determine your level of certification.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Merit List 2023
- Candidates are included in this document based on their written exam scores and category.
- The OSSSC Nursing Officer Merit List 2023 is released to the public following the results announcement.
- The difficulty level, the number of openings, cutoff scores, and other variables are all taken into account while generating the results.
- If your name appears on the merit list, please get your original documents ready for the DV process, which will determine whether you move on to the next round of selection.
- After the results are announced, go to osssc.gov.in to download the Merit List.
You can also check out these Articles
- MP TET Result 2023
- Assam HS Result 2023
- IGNOU Recruitment 2023
- OSSSC Nursing Officer Result 2023
- Rajasthan High Court Clerk result 2023
Guidelines to Check OSSSC Nursing Officer Result 2023
- First, we ask the applicants to access osssc.gov.in from their devices.
- In order to continue, you must first tap on the Result link on the webpage.
- After selecting the Nursing Officer Outcome, wait for the login page to appear.
- Enter your login information, then click the “Submit” button to see the outcome.
- These are the results of the Nursing Officer Exam, and you must compare them to the Cut Off values described below.
- All applicants can view the OSSSC Nursing Officer Result 2023 using the instructions provided here.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Cut-Off Marks 2023
To move on to the next stage of the recruiting process, candidates must obtain a score. And that must at least equal to the OSSSC Nursing Officer Cut-off 2023. If applicants’ results are equal to or greater than the OSSSC Nursing Officer cut-off marks for 2023, they will be qualified to move on to the next step of the selection process. Which may include an interview, a skill test, or a procedure to verify documents. It is advised that candidates frequently visit the official website, osssc.gov.in, for updates on the release of the cut-off scores. And other important information relating to the recruiting process.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Waiting List
The OSSSC Nursing Officer Waiting List is a list of candidates who met the requirements for the job of Nursing Officer. But were not appointed for whatever reason. Either because there weren’t any openings or for any other reason despite meeting the requirements. The waiting list is established upon the publication of the OSSSC Nursing Officer Merit List. And is in effect for the period of time specified by the commission.
The waiting list candidates are qualified for appointment. Even though in the case of a vacancy or the rejection of an offer by a candidate from the merit list. On the organization’s website, osssc.gov.in, candidates can access the OSSSC Nursing Officer waiting list by providing their registration number and other details.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Salary
The 7th Pay Commission established the salary range for this post, which ranges from Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 92,300 a month. In addition to their base pay, nursing officers are also entitled to a number of other benefits and allowances, such as medical services, gratuities, pensions, and provident funds.
In order to provide them with a reasonable quality of living and to recognize them for their dedication and toil in the healthcare sector, the OSSSC Nursing Officer remuneration system was developed. One of the best remuneration packages in the state is offered to OSSSC nurse officers, which attracts many candidates for the post.