Operation Green Scheme 2021: Operation Green Scheme | Operation Green Mission- what is operation green plan, operation green scheme, what are the benefits of operation green plan, operation greens mission, what is the purpose of operation green plan, when was operation green implemented, operation green scheme budget 2021, Operation Green is related to, operation green plan in up, operation green plan 2021, names of crops of operation green plan, what is the eligibility and documents of operation green scheme, operation green scheme helpline number.
Operation Green Scheme was started by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi. this scheme was a plan to encourage cold storage, cold chain and processing industry under the bean central government’s TOP (Tomato, Onion and Potato) scheme. The responsibility of running this scheme was given to the Food Processing Department. in this, with the formation of Farmer Producer Organization, they had to adopt techniques like preventing losses in post-harvesting and emphasizing on the cultivation of these sensitive crops.
Operation Green Scheme 2021
In the budget speech of 2018-19, the government had announced Rs 500 crore for Operation Green, now we will provide you all types of information related to Operation Green Scheme, so that you can easily take advantage of this scheme. To know the information, read the article till the last.
Operation Green Mission 2021
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started Operation Green Scheme 2021, under this scheme, the progress and progress of the country depends on the quality and quantity of the farmers and crops present here, but unlike all this, the condition of the farmers here is very bad. The reason for this is that they are not able to get a fair price for their crops, to deal with all these situations and to improve the condition of the farmers, this scheme has been started, whose name is Operation Green Scheme. will go
What is the objective of Operation Green Plan?
The objective of starting Operation Green Scheme 2021 by the Central Government is to promote top processing. The Operation Green Project has been launched in Uttar Pradesh from July 1, 2001. And the production of tomato, onion and potato is to be encouraged and under this scheme, various Farmer Producer Organization (FPO), agro-logistics processing facilities and professional management will be encouraged. There are other benefits of this scheme which will be given to the farmers. It has been announced to include 22 more agricultural products in the Green Scheme, till now ‘TOPs’ i.e. Tomato, Onion and Potato were included in this scheme.
States covered under Operation Green Scheme 2021
In these states selected by the government, the farmers will be given the benefit of Operation Green Scheme 2021, for this the government has just announced in the budget 2021 as well.
Major tomato producing states in this
- Andhra Pradesh
- Major Onion Producing State Maharashtra
- Bihar and Major Potato Producing States
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
- A state in Eastern India
- Madhya Pradesh
- Punjab has been made a production cluster area
Benefits of Operation Green Plan
What are the benefits of Operation Green plan? – Benefits of Operation Green Plan
By starting the Operation Green Scheme, many benefits will be provided to the farmers, whose information has been given to you below.
- The benefit of Operation Green Scheme will be given to all the farmers of the country whose crops have been damaged, they will be given relief under this scheme.
- The biggest advantage of this scheme is that farmers will not be forced to sell their crops at low prices.
- Through this scheme, the government will be able to prevent fluctuations in prices for this, so that farmers will be able to buy seeds at the right price.
- In our country, more farmers produce potatoes, tomatoes and onions in vegetables, the purpose of this scheme is to double the income of the farmers by 2022, for which the central government is starting new schemes for the farmers.
- Targeted interventions to strengthen TOP production clusters and their FPOs and link them with the market will increase the value of top producing farmers
- According to the central government, about 470 online agriculture service centers will be started soon.
- The central government will develop 22,000 new agricultural markets for the farmers, so that the construction of these mandis will make it easier for the farmers to reach the market.
For this, a complete series will be made by the central government and climate related information will also be given by the government from time to time to deal with natural disasters.
- A huge part of the budget has been given by the government for this entire process.