NSP Status Check 2022, Renewal Status, Release date & link: The Government of India has launched an initiative called the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) for students to apply for scholarships. Pre metric and post metric students can avail the benefits of this portal. This portal can be used to check the status of your scholarship application, whether it has been approved or not. In this article, we have shared a detailed insight into NSP Status Check 2021-22 to know the procedure of checking the Nation Scholarship Portal Status.
NSP Status Check 2022, Renewal Status, Release date & link:
For the academic year 2021-22, the online application is still open for some types of scholarship schemes. Through NSP, students can apply for scholarships that come under these three schemes, i.e Central Schemes, UGC / AICTE Schemes & State Schemes.
|Portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Portal For||Distribution of Scholarship|
|Scholarships Schemes||Central Schemes, UGC / AICTE Schemes & State Schemes|
|Scholarship Type||Post Matric & Pre Matric|
- NSP Status Check 2022, Renewal Status, Release date & link
- Schemes under the National Scholarship Portal
- The list of states providing various scholarship schemes include:
- Benefits of the National Scholarship Portal
- Documents required for National Scholarship Portal
- How to check the status in National Scholarship Portal 2021-22?
Schemes under the National Scholarship Portal
The central and State Governments of India provide a number of scholarships to deserving categories under various categories.
The central Government scholarship schemes include:
Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships
Department of School Education & Literacy
- National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE)
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
Department of Higher Education
- CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles
- Prime minister’s scholarship scheme forwards of states/UT police personnel martyred during terror/naxal attacks
RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF
The list of states providing various scholarship schemes include:
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar
- UT of The Dadra Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu Kashmir
- UT of Ladakh
- UT of Lakshadweep
Benefits of the National Scholarship Portal
- Makes the application process easier.
- Provides a common unified digital platform for central and state government scholarship schemes.
- Transparency in the records and application procedure.
- Information and notification regarding all the scholarship schemes are available in one place.
- The portal helps the students to compare and select the best scholarship scheme for them.
Documents required for National Scholarship Portal
- Aadhaar card
- Mobile number linked to the Aadhaar card.
- Pass port size photograph
- Income certificate depending on the type of scholarship.
- Education certificate/ Mark list.
- Caste certificate if you belong to reserved category.
- Bank account passbook
- Self-Declaration Certificate.
How to check the status in National Scholarship Portal 2021-22?
- NSP Status Check 2021-22
- Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana (MKUY)
- National Voter Service Portal
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- PM Awas Yojana list
Follow the instructions carefully to check the status of your scholarship application.
- Visit the Official website of NSP
- Click on login.
- Click on Fresh 2021-22
- In the redirected webpage, fill in the Application ID, password and verify the CAPTCHA.
- After logging in, you will be redirected to another webpage. On this page, you will be able to find the option for Check Status.
- If you do not remember the Application ID or Password, click on Forgot Password or Forgot Application ID. You will be able to reset your password using your registered mobile number or email id.
We hope this article has been able to provide you with a detailed understanding of the National Scholarship Portal.