NPCIL Recruitment Application 2023: The NPCIL Recruitment Application 2023 starts on 11th April 2023. The applicants can now apply for the 325 post openings in the Nuclear Power Corporation India Ltd. The NPCIL is now hiring after a couple of years for the post of executive trainee. The NPCIL Recruitment Eligibility is rather simple as the position is open to young minds. The position will hire based on the NPCIL Recruitment Selection Process 2023. Now make sure you give extra input in the details we share in this article to be able to capture all the relevant information.
Now as we go further we will guide to into doing the needful in filing for your application. Thousands of applicants are going to come in and apply for this position so we suggest that you need to prepare for your NPCIL Entrance Exam 2023. Make sure you apply without errors and that all the details under the requirement are filled in. Applicants who do not fall into the eligibility, will not be selected. You will also need to provide certain documents online for this application. Worry not we have it all covered and you will soon see all these details in the article further.
Keep reading and mark the important points before you start the application process for NPCIL Recruitment 2023.
NPCIL Recruitment Application 2023
In the overview box below we share all the details on the application dates including opening and closing dates. You will also be able to access the official site with the links shared below. Kindly save these details as you proceed further to know more.
|NPCIL Recruitment Application 2023 Overview|
|Article||NPCIL Recruitment Application 2023|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|No. of Posts||325 Posts|
|Application Starting Date||11th April 2023|
|Application Closing Date||28th April 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Category||Latest Jobs 2023|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Selection Process||GATE 2021/ 2022/ 2023, Interview|
|Official Website||www.npcil.co.in (or) npcilcareers.co.in|
Executive Trainee Notification NPCIL 2023
- NPCIL Released the notification for the post of executive trainee, accepting applications from 11 April 2023
- The applicants will get a hold of the details on the official website of the department
- Currently, there are 325 vacancies and the seats will be filled based on the clearance of the entrance exam
- The applicants further are suggested that once the applications will not be accepted after 28th April 2023
- If you have the details with you, fill out the form now and you can fill in the details later and followed by the fees
- Those who do not pay the fees will not be selected for the post and thus paying the fees is a compulsion
- You will receive the admit card two weeks before your date of examination on the official platform
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
The various important dates that need to be noted are shared in the overview box above. Kindly take note that these dates are usually final and there is no chance of an extension. However if due for some reason, there is an extension then a notification will update you will the same. Now make sure that the applicants get a chance to apply quickly.
You can start your application for the executive trainee post starting 11th April. The applications will close as of 28th April 2023. So make sure you make the payment cover every important detail that is required to be filled in. A word of caution, the site will be busted with many openings. So make sure that you only find the one that you are applying for.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2023
All the applicants can now start the application process through the official site. The salary for the executive trainee ranges from around INR 55,000. All the applicants are currently in the process of applying for this post as it does not come to the surface very regularly. What we need under this is that the applicants get a chance to add a new star to their careers. This job comes for all the people with experience and we are hoping that the ones who wish to get a hold of this to get selected.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
The eligibility for the post of executive trainee at NPCIL is provided below:
- The applicant must have graduated with a B.E, B.Tech, or B.Sc with 5 years of experience as a professional
- You must have a valid Gat Score for 2020, 2021, and 2022.
You can also check out these Posts
- Rishi Singh Indian Idol Biography
- NPCIL Recruitment Application 2023
- OPSC Drugs Inspector Result 2023
- Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2023
- Koo Safety Features
Steps to Apply for the NPCIL Recruitment
The steps to apply for the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 are mentioned below:
- visit the official site for the application, the link to the same is shared at the end of the article
- Click on the option of recruitment on the home page
- You will need to enter all your relevant details including your personal and educational details
- Finally, you will need to upload your documents on the site in the required format
- Once done, you will need to pay the fees for the examination.
- Once all the process is completed save your login details for the future and wait for your admit card
Please note that as applicants you all are expected to do the needful in applying properly for this post and double-check all your details.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The process to be selected for the NPCIL Recruitment 2023 is very simple and all the applicants will need to follow these steps very carefully. The basis is that the department wants to check and verify all the background details when it comes to recruitment. So as we proceed further note that these details will need to be fulfilled by each candidate and any step cannot be missed.
- The first step is to appear for the exam which is the entrance test and qualifier.
- The document verification is very important and you will be required to upload all your genuine details
- Finally, you will also be required to provide details of your medical examination. The tests will be conducted by the department and then you will be able to get your hands on the required details.
We hope this article has captured all the relevant details of the examination, keep reading our site to find out more!