NIC Recruitment 2023: The application process for the jobs of Scientific Officer, Engineer B, and Scientific/Technical Assistant started online on March 4, 2023, it is important to note. Following successful completion of the bachelor of engineering or bachelor of technology exams, candidates can submit an online application to the National Informatics Center. Read to discover about NIC Recruitment 2023!
In actuality, NIC Scientist B Recruitment 2023 is accepting applications for 598 positions. The National Informatics Center’s official website contains further information, and the application date for NIC 598 Scientist B Recruitment 2023 is April 4, 2023. To understand more about the National Informatics Center hiring process, continue reading this post.
NIC Recruitment 2023
We want to be clear that under the National Informatics Center, which has been issued in the form of a notification pdf under a detailed NIC Recruitment 2023, you will get the following types of information details of vacancies, selection process, exam details, syllabus exam, Pattern, and much more information. We reiterate that applicants may finish their online application procedure from March 4 to April 4, 2023.
NIC Recruitment Notification 2023
The National Informatics Centre has published a comprehensive NIC Recruitment 2023 Announcement pdf for the 598 openings for various jobs specified by advertising number. NIELIT/NIC/2023/1. All information regarding the NIC Scientist B Recruitment 2023, including the number of open positions, method of selection, requirements, test format, and curriculum, is included in the official NIC Announcement.
NIELIT Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Title||NIC 598 Scientist B Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Examination||NIC Exam 2023|
|Application Start & End date||4 March 2023 to 4 April 2023|
|Total Vacant Posts||598|
Steps To Apply For NIC Recruitment Process 2023
To begin, go to the National Informatics Center’s official website at nic.in and look for Ways to Apply For NIC Recruitment Process 2023.
- Then select the recruitment option from the list on the page’s bottom.
- An additional page opens when you select this option.
- The NIELIT/NIC/2023/1 advertisement for “Scientific and Technical Jobs to be filled on Direct Recruitment Basis” must be found.
- Following that, you will enter your Candidate ID and click on the create link calicut.nielit.in.
- You must then enter your registration number and password to log in.
- In addition, after submitting your application cost, you must fill out the NIC Recruitment 2023 application form and click the submit button.
- And one printout must be taken and stored carefully for future reference.
You can also check out these Articles
- OAVS Recruitment 2023
- NIC Recruitment 2023
- CPS Calendar 2023-24
- SSLC Answer Key 2023
- TANCET Hall Ticket 2023
- PSPCL Recruitment 2023
- SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023
- SSC Phase 11 Notification 2023
NIC Recruitment Important Dates 2023
Examiners have been given a comprehensive schedule along with a notification PDF in case they want to view the entire program for NIC Recruitment 2023 under the National Informatics Center. This notification software also provides information about NIC Recruitment 2023 Key Dates. The significant dates for the NIC Scientist B Recruitment in 2023 are shown below. Examiners have been given a comprehensive schedule along with a notification PDF in case they want to view the entire program for NIC Recruitment 2023 under the National Informatics Center.
- The National Informatics Center Recruitment Notification was published on March 2, 2023, according to data gathered by NIC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates.
- After that, online applications for the National Informatics Recruitment 2023 began at 10:00 a.m. on March 4, 2023.
- In this manner, you can apply online until the 4th of April 2023 at 5:30 PM.
- Exam-related information in this respect will be communicated to you shortly.
NIC Vacancy 2023
- A total of 196 positions have been made available through NIC Vacancy 2023, including 81 for the General Category, 52 for Other Backward Classes, 29 for Scheduled Tribes, and 14 for EWS.
- Scientist-B Group A posts have 30 general group roles, 19 other backward class positions, 10 scheduled caste positions, 5 scheduled tribal positions, and 7 EWS positions suggested.
- As a result, Scientist B Group A now has a total of 71 posts available.
- Similar to that, 331 letters for NIC Recruitment 2023 were given out, with 134 going to the general category, 88 to OBC, 49 to SC, 24 to ST, and 32 to EWS.
- The Scientific Technical Assistant Group B positions have become available. In this instance, the total number of positions to be filled is 598 if we have issued 245 posts for the general category, 159 posts for other backward classes, 88 posts for scheduled castes, 43 posts for scheduled tribes, and 59 posts for EWS in relation to all the postings.
NIC Scientist B Salary
We trust the information obtained by NIC Recruitment 2023 will be very helpful. The table below provides information on NIC Scientist B Salaries for engineering scientists, scientific assistants, scientific officers, and technical assistants.
|Post Name||Salary Range|
|Scientist for Level 10||From 56100 Rs. up to 177500 Rs.|
|Scientist Officer/Engineer for Level 7||From 44900Rs. up to 142400Rs.|
|Scientist/ Technical Assistant for Level 6||From 35400Rs. up to 112400 Rs.|
NIC Recruitment Pattern 2023
All of you applicants may obtain the exam pattern information. and NIC syllabus information through the official release; here, we inform you that the test will be held for two positions under the NIC Recruitment Pattern 2023.
For Scientist Group A positions, just an online written exam will be administered. But for Scientist Group B positions, both an online written test and an interview will be administered. 120 MCQs will be covered in a total of 3 hours for the NIC Recruitment 2023. You will receive one mark for each valid response. And one-fourth point for each incorrect one, in accordance with the NIC Recruitment Pattern 2023.