NEET PG Application Form has been released by the conducting body on the official website neet.nta.nic.in. The National Board of Examination activated the NEET PG application form link on the official website, neet.nta.ac.in on January 07, 2023. Candidates who have the prescribed eligibility can complete their application form by January 27, 2023. Those who are found to be eligible will be allowed to participate in the selection process of the NEET PG 2023 exam. Go through this page to get more details related to the NEET PG application direct link, eligibility, exam dates, etc.
NEET PG Application Form 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG)|
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examination (NBE)|
|Courses Type||MS, MD, post-MBSS DNB, PG Diploma, and NBEMS diploma|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
NEET PG 2023 Calendar
|Events||NEET PG Dates 2023|
|Notification Releases||7th January 2023|
|NEET PG Application Commencement||7th January 2023|
|NEET Application Form Last Date||28th January 2023|
|NEET PG Correction window||30th January to 3rd February 2023|
|NEET PG Image correction||14th to 17th February 2023|
|NEET PG Admit Card Availability||27th February 2023|
|Date of NEET PG Exam||5th March 2023|
|NEET PG Result Announcement||31st March 2023|
|NEET PG Cut off date for completion of the internship||30th June 2023|
|NEET PG Counselling Commences||April 2023|
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to write the examination have to complete the NEET application form before the deadline. However, for doing that, they have to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria mentioned by the concerned authorities.
The candidate must have completed their MBBS degree from a recognized medical college in India or abroad.
Candidates who have completed their 12-month rotatory internship will complete it before June 30, 2023, and are allowed to fill out the NEET PG application form.
Candidates who possess a provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by the Medical Council of India (MCI) or State Medical Council (SMC) are also eligible for the NEET PG.
You can also check out these Articles
- Rajasthan SET application form
- NEET PG application form
- PSSSB Patwari Recruitment
- MPPSC recruitment
- Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
How to Fill out the NEET PG Application Form 2023?
Candidates who wish to pursue MD from a Medical college in India have to fill out the NEET application form available on the official website. The application form is going to be having a lot of details that have to be filled in correctly by the candidate. Here are some quick steps that help in filling out the NEET PG application form:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of NBE,
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the “New Registration” button and proceed to the next page
- Step 3: Next, complete the registration formalities with details like name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Step 4: Next, fill in all the details in the application form like personal details, qualification details, test center detail, etc.
- Step 5: Upload all the documents photographs and signatures in the scanned format within the prescribed limit.
- Step 6: Next, pay the registration fee relevant to the NEET PG application form using any online mode, net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- Step 7: Download the NEET PG application form in PDF format and take its printout for future reference.
|Category||NEET PG Application Fee|
|General/ OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs 4250/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs 3250/-|
NEET PG Application Form 2023 FAQs
What is the NEET PG application fee?
The NEET PG application form fee is going to be INR 4250 for the unreserved category.
What is the last date for filling out the NEET PG Application form?
The last date for filling out the NEET PG Application form is January 27, 2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|