NCERT Non-Teaching Recruitment: The National Council of Research and Training has now opened various vacancies for non-teaching positions in the department. All those who are looking for a decent well-paying government job then they can consider coming to the site and start an application for the positions that have opened in the NCERT. We have tried to cover all the relevant information on the NCERT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023.
You will be provided with all the details on the NCERT Recruitment 2023. The latest release of the NCERT Non-Teaching Jobs Notification has all the information, which we will break down in the article below. Keep reading this article to share all the details here. All the details in this article below will include all the information regarding the non-academic positions. The NCERT hires many positions which are with regard to academic positions. And this is usual for the board to hire people who play a role in the academic part of the operations however there are many operations that are equally important and need to be taken care of.
Thus, the non-teaching positions are now open for the people who wish to apply. In this article, we have covered the information regarding the NCERT Non-Teaching Position Eligibility. Keep reading this article to cover all the information and as you proceed further to a link from which you can start the logging-in process.
NCERT Non-Teaching Recruitment
All the important details regarding recruitment in the NCERT are shared in the overview box below. We suggest you save the details for the future and as the department releases further details on your exam dates we will try to cover this information herein as well. So save this box and then later visit us again to check out more details.
|Organization Name||National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Post Name||Non-Teaching (Non-Academic) Various Posts|
|Total Vacancies||347 Posts|
|NCERT Non-Teaching Salary/ Pay Scale||Read Official Notification|
|Job Location||All India|
|Category||Latest Jobs 2023|
|NCERT Official Website||ncert.nic.in|
NCERT Recruitment Notification 2023
- The NCERT Recruitment of non-teaching positions was released and is open for applications starting 29th April 2023
- All the applicants who wish to apply need to make sure that they know these openings and if they fall within the eligibility criteria
- Also, the last date to apply for the opening is 16th May 2023
- The total number of positions for the post this year is 347, they will be divided among different types of positions from level 2 to level 12
- Further we have shared the entire process of the application below and you will be required to check further to start your application
NCERT Non-Teaching Notification 2023 Application Fees
The application fee shared below is on different pay grades for the unreserved categories based on your choice of vacancy. Read further to know everything about the vacancy and these details will further be updated eventually if there is a change.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1500/-|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1200/-|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 0/-|
|Payment Mode||Online/ E Challan|
You can also check out these Posts
- EPFO Higher Pension Scheme 2023
- NCERT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
- BPSSSC Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023
- Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023
- ABVMU CPET UG 2023
How to Apply Online for NCERT Recruitment 2023
- Open the official site at ncert.nic.in, this is the only one wherein you will be able to make an application. This is the only site that accepts applications on behalf of the department.
- On the home page, you will see the information with regard to recruitment and careers
- Once you click on the careers link, you will be directed to all the current hiring which are going on in the department
- Find the department to which you are looking to apply for and click on that vacancy at the moment
- As you click on a vacancy a notification will appear in front of you, in that notification you will be able to see the details with regard to the link which you can apply through
- Enter the link and start the application process wherein you will be required to add all your information
- As you proceed further fill in your information regarding the personal, educational, and information required from your end
- Now another piece of information that is important here is the documents which need to upload to the portal
- The documents need to be added in a certain format which is to be properly followed the same way in this document
- After completing your application we now ask you all to proceed onwards to make the fee payment for the application
- Once you have chosen your selection of opening along with details in the initial stage you will be required to pay the fee which rightly fits for you
- The final step is fee payment now remember your login details and await your admit card.
NCERT Non-Teaching Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||No. of Post||Post Name||No. of Post|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||84||TV Producer (Grade-III)||06|
|Lab Assistant||34||Semi Professional Assistant||08|
|Store Keeper (Grade-II)||17||Technician Grade-I||13|
|Driver Grade-III||09||Audio Radio Producer Grade-III||04|
|Engineer Assistant||07||Junior Accountant||06|
|Editorial Assistant||06||Production Assistant||05|
NCERT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
There are no hard-core details with regard the eligibility. Based on the post you apply for you are required to fill in the details as suggested here, the only requirement is the educational qualification.
The candidates will be expected to be 10th or 12th graduates, this is a bare minimum requirement and it is pretty much the simplest input that you need to take care of. Considering this is the only information, you will need to provide documentary proof for the same.
NCERT Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- The first step is the written exam which you need to apply for through the link shared at the bottom of the article.
- The second step will be the interview, make sure you prepare for the interview properly and that there are no errors at your end in this section
- Once you have cleared all the steps above you will be required to wait for the verification of the documents you have shared along with your application form. So make sure you upload these papers properly and that they are clear in the preferred format.