NBSE HSLC and NBSE HSSLC Result 2022 Date – NBSE HSLC Result 2022 and NBSE HSSLC Result 2022 @ nbsenagaland.com- Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE) is likely to release the NBSE HSLC Result 2022 and NBSE HSSLC Result 2022 on its official website soon. Students will be able to check their results with their roll number as soon as the results for Class 11 and 12 are released.
Students who have appeared for Nagaland Class 10 are eagerly waiting for their results and that will be declared on the official website NBSE shortly. The mark sheet of NBSE HSLC Result 2022 will have mention of a student’s name, roll number, marks scored in different subjects, grades. Students will be able to collect their original mark sheets after a week of the declaration of result.
Complete information about your NBSE 10th and 12th Result 2022 of this examination has been provided to you in our post. Apart from this, step-by-step information about the result checking process to get the result will be made available. If you want to be the first to get all the latest updates about your NBSE HSLC and NBSE HSSLC Result 2022, then stay connected with our website.
NBSE HSLC and NBSE HSSLC Result 2022 Date
Nagaland Board 10th Result 2022 Overview
|Name of the Board||Nagaland Board of School Education|
|Name of the Examination||Nagaland Board HSLC 10th Exam|
|Date of Examination||7 April 2022|
|Result Date||Available Soon (May 2022)|
How to check NBSE HSLC Result 2022?
Students can follow the steps below to check and download NBSE HSLC result 2022:
- Visit the official website nbsenagaland.com.
- You will be taken to a new page, select HSLC result link on that page.
- Then enter your roll number and school code
- Then click on ‘Find Results.’
- Your result will appear on the screen
- Download the result and make a hard copy of the result for future
NBSE had recently conducted the 12th Standard examinations successfully. The board is now expected to declare the results on the official website of NBSE so that the students who appeared for the NBSE HSSLC exam 2022 will be able to check their results online. Nagaland Board 12th result 2022 can be accessed via SMS. Students who are awaiting their HSSLC exams results will be able to check the result on the NBSE official website — nbsenagaland.com. The original marksheets can collected by students from their respective schools as the board will distribute the results a week’s time from the day of declaration of result.
NBSE HSSLC Class 12th Result 2022 Overview
|Name of the Board||Nagaland School Examinations Board, Kohima|
|Exam Name||HSSLC Examination|
|Name of the course||High School|
|NBSE 12th Result 2022||To be Announced|
|Mode of Result Declaration||Online|
How to check Nagaland HSSLC Result 2022 Online?
- Visit the official website of NBSE
- Click on a page that will direct you to result page
- Insert your roll number or admit card number
- Then click on the submit button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take a printout for future usage
The Nagaland Board of Secondary Education was set up by the Nagaland Legislative Assembly through an act. However, it received the assent of the Governor on the 15th of November 1973. The board held its first High School Leaving Certificate Examination at six centers, for 2008 students.
Also can also check:-
- AP board results 2022
- CGBSE 12th Result 2022
- RBSE 10th 12th Result 2022
- SBSE Class 10th Result 2022
- SSC CGL Tier 1 exam Result 2022
- UBSE class 10 and 12 results 2022
- Odisha 10th and 12th Result 2022
- Telangana TBSE Board Result 2022
- Char Dham Yatra 2022 Registration
- GSEB Result 2022 (Class 10 and 12)
- Arunachal Pradesh 10th Result 2022
- Tamil Nadu SSLC and HSE Result 2022
- NBSE HSLC and NBSE HSSLC Result 2022
through an Act by the Nagaland Legislative Assembly and received the assent of the Governor on the 15th of November 1973. It started functioning from the 1st October 1974, and in March 1975, the Board held its first High School Leaving Certificate Examination at 6 (six) centers, for 2008 (two thousand and eight) candidates.
|PM News Homepage||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|