National Overseas Scholarship Registration: It is the time to make the most of your skills and get a chance to go study abroad on a scholarship program funded by the government. While we all are in a place to make things work, we also know that studying abroad is expensive but the benefits are unmatched. For all those who are planning to take a study course overseas but do not have enough funding, the National Overseas Scholarship Registration is open! The program invites applications every year and has been one of the most successful education-promoting schemes by our government.
the National Overseas Scholarship Eligibility criteria need to be matched in order to make it to the list of final applications. Then a round of interviews and tests are done to see which deserving students get to take the scholarship.
If you have already registered, you can use the National Overseas Scholarship Log-In link shared here and check your status. All the scheme details will be shared in this article with all of you aspirants! Make sure you read the entire article to get access to important links, details, and dates of the National Overseas Scholarship 2023. This scheme as we all know is limited to the students from scheduled cast groups and is
National Overseas Scholarship Registration
The National Overseas Scholarship Portal opened on 15th February for applications and will be open till 31st March in case you wish to apply. This scheme is one of the best schemes as it promises reimbursement for the foreign courses of your choice. The Ministry of Social Justice has come up with this scheme to make sure that any person who dreams to study abroad gets a chance to fight for their dreams without fail.
|Title||National Overseas Scholarship Registration 2023|
|Apply Starts||15 February|
|Category||Sarkari Yojna 2023|
|last Date||31 March|
For all those trying to make their dreams come through and are prepared to take the big steps for your future this scheme is for you. In this article, we will share all the relevant details as we move forward. Once you have gone through them and see yourself fit for the scheme, then go to the relevant link shared in the article and make your application. Keep reading to know all the information you seek on National Overseas Scholarship.
National Overseas Scholarship Eligibility
The ones who are applying should fall under the eligibility criteria to be considered. Of course, the process is rigorous and the selection is done on many other reasons but the process only accepts applications from the students who fit the criteria. Thus, make sure you are eligible and if you are not, there are many other schemes we discuss in our section on sarkari yojna, you can always go and check them out.
The National Overseas Scholarship Eligibility criteria include:
- Students need to be from the SC/ST group and should be able to submit valid proof for the same
- The students need to have scored a minimum of 55% for the master-level courses which they will pursue abroad.
- For the ones who are trying to get hold of the doctorate courses, you need a minimum of 55% in the previous course completed.
How to Apply for the National Overseas Scholarship 2023
The application process for the National Overseas Scholarship is simple yet all the details filled in must be correct to the core as you will need to share your proof for the same.
You can apply for the scholarship using the steps mentioned below.
- Open the official site link as shared in the overview section above
- Click on the option that states that you can apply now for the scheme
- As you move on to the link you will see an option to register
- You can click on the register option and the page to share your details will open
- Once you register using the details required at the portal, you will be provided with a user login and id password.
- Again go to the application option and fill in your details using the login option
- Now all the details need like your documents and personal information will be open to being filled in by you
- You can take your time and fill in your details till 31st March
- Make sure you fetch the best possible details with the appropriate documents needed which you will need to upload.
- Once your application is completed you can now enter the details on the portal and get ahead.
You can also check out these Articles
- WPL Schedule 2023
- Happy Holi Essay
- what is ChatGPT
- Google Bard AI Login
- IRS Standard Deduction
- Goo Goo Dolls Tour 2023
- School Holidays in March 2023
- Ant-Man and the Wasp quantumania
- National Overseas Scholarship Registration
National Overseas Scholarship For Scheduled Cast Students
The scheme is very particular for the ST and SC group of students. Make sure you do your bit by entering the required details in the application with utmost care and caution. We have curated a list of documents needed for the National Overseas Scholarship Registration below:
- Address proof
- Birth Certificate
- Education Documents from 10th, 12th, and higher courses
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- If you work then a NOC from your employer
National Overseas Scholarship For Minorities
This is a one-of-a-kind scheme that the government under its rule of social justice has tried to portray. Make sure you apply for this as the government will take care of your expenses for education. The scheme does not include any staying or travel expenses but you can check out the various provisions in the link provided for the best details