MPSEB Pat Admissions Online Form: The Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Board is now open for examinations on MPSEB Prelims Agriculture Test Online Form 2023. The MPSEB Pat Admissions Online Form 2023 is now available for all the students who wish to apply for the post of Agricultural Officer. The PAT Exam 2023 stands for the Prelims Agriculture Test, which basically aims to select all the candidates who are interested in the position of an Agricultural Officer in Madhya Pradesh. Make sure you read through the entire article and make sure that you check all the information shared here. We have tried to capture the relevant details from the official site as mentioned earlier.
In this article we have gathered many important details regarding the MPSEB Pat Admissions, as the date of the application closing comes close we are expected to share the information to fasten up your application process. Make sure that you check these details, especially about the MPSEB Pat Admissions Eligibility 2023. The whole understanding of the MPSEB Pat is that you need to make the submissions right away as there will be no extension on the last date. Additionally, anyone who will make a submission needs to pay the MPSEB Pat Application Fee, this is what is covered in the article in detail properly.
So read further to know more about the MPSEB Pat 2023, keep following the details as we fetch them directly from the official sources.
MPSEB Pat Admissions Online Form
The MPSEB Pat Admissions 2023 are now open. The process involves a rigorous exam which will be conducted soon. The process to apply for the exam itself is through an online form. You can fill out the form in the comfort of your home by doing the same timely. Just make sure that you check the details in the form properly. We have thus added this particular section in the overview box below. All the relevant information regarding the exam is shared below.
|Exam Name||MPESB Prelims Agriculture Test Online Form 2023|
|Exam Board Name of||Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Board (MPESB)|
|Name of the Course||Undergraduate Course (04 Years)|
MPSEB Pat Admissions Important Dates
Now this section holds the most value for you all. Make sure that you regularly check these details and all the information shared in this article will be updated for you to simplify your work. In this section, you will provide the details with regard to all the relevant dates which hold the basis of the application. Everyone who is currently planning to give this exam must save the details in the boxes below. These details are updated through official notifications however, we have collaborated them into a single box. This helps in simplifying the work of the applicants.
|APPLY LAST Date||09 June 2023|
|Form Correction Last Date||14 June 2023|
|MP PAT 2023 Exam Date||Unannounced|
|Admit Card Issued||Before Exam|
You can also check out these Articles
- MGKVP Admission 2023 Application Form
- MPSEB Pat Admissions Form 2023
- HP TET Application Form 2023
- PGCIL DT Result 2023 Download
- OPSC Recruitment 2023
MPSEB Application Fee
The fee is different based on the category you choose. This is because some categories are given an amount of relaxation. This is a state norm and this is thus always applied to all fees which are paid. But it is only for your knowledge and the same does not need to be put in the form by you. What you need to do is simply select your category and if any document is required with respect to the same then provide that. Once done, as you proceed further and reach the stage where you make the payment your application will be taken further and the fee which should be charged right by you will be asked for.
|Gen/Other States||Rs 560/-|
|SC/ST/ OBC||Rs 310/-|
|Portal fee||Rs 60/- (implied)|
|Mode of Payment of Examination Fee||Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan|
MPSEB Pre-Agriculture Test Recruitment Details
The exam which will be conducted will be conducted for different posts. This basically means that you need to qualify for the category you have applied for. But before that, you need to know which categories are currently being hired for as well. Just make sure that you properly visit and fill in all the details of the application. We have mentioned the categories in the short form for all the ones who are interested in making the most of this opportunity. Read ahead and find out.
|B.Sc. (Agriculture)||04 years||with Science or Agriculture Science stream subjects from a recognized Board in India 12th class passed.|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture)||04 years|
|B.Sc. (Forestry)||04 years|
|B.Tech (Agriculture)||04 year|
How to apply for the MPSEB Pat Admissions
- Visit the official site, the link to the same is provided at the end of the article. Please note this is the only site that will have relevant links for the application.
- Now click on the recruitment tab on the homepage
- Under this tab, you will see a list of notifications that have been released for different recruitments
- Select the recruitment option that you are applying for and click on that notification.
- Once the notification opens, read it carefully a look for the link regarding the application form.
- Once you click on this link, the application form will open in front of you and you can start your application process.
- The application form will further consist of details regarding your personal, educational, and other profiles. Simply fill them with care and caution
- Now, upload the documents which are required to be uploaded by the department.
- Make sure the documents are in the correct format and the documents are clear as well. This is important because proper verification is done to your documents and only then you are considered selected.
- Finally, pay the application fee as the last step. If you do not pay, your application will not go through and all the steps before this become useless. So make sure and double-check that you have paid
- Once all is done, your work is complete and your application form is submitted.
We know that many students have been awaiting the exam notification for a while now. So make sure that you need to check in on all these details properly. This particular exam has a vast syllabus and there is an obvious issue that you are not in a place to complete all the details right away. But we know that preparing for exams can at times cause you to lose track of details. To see the boxes and the details in this article and be on track with all these details regularly.