MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023: A number of openings in their organization have been advertised by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. They advertised 280 positions for different Officers and other positions. The possibility for the candidates to work for the MPPSC organization is excellent. In this article, we’ll explain how to use the official website mppsc.mp.gov.in to apply for jobs. when the application period opens and closes. Stay with us in this text to the end to learn all about MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023.
MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023
The announcement for different VAS jobs was released by MPPSC. So, the applicant who wishes to apply for the position may do so via the company website. The application process is outlined here, so you can do it with ease. The deadline for applications is June 25, 2023. As of March 13, 2023, the application has already been initiated.
The deadline for applications, though, remains far off. But, if you are a candidate for the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, you can submit your application as soon as possible. You may simply apply for it by visiting the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official website, to which we have provided a link.
MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Title||MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023|
|Application Start||13 March 2023|
|Last Date||25 June 2023|
|No. Of posts||280|
MPPSC VAS Notification 2023
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced many openings for senior medical officers and associate directors. Applicants who are interested in applying for it may do so as long as they meet the requirements outlined in the MPPSC VAS Notification 2023. The applicant confirms their eligibility requirements in accordance with the notification and is then able to submit an application. You may simply apply for it using the procedure we’ve provided, and you can get the MPPSC VAS notice 2023 from the official website.
Steps to apply for MPPSC VAS recruitment 2023
Candidates can apply by following the instructions provided if they wish to be considered for the MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023. Here are some simple, step-by-step procedures you may use to apply for it on the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission’s official website. You must adhere to the steps outlined below and follow the official website’s instructions.
- You must first go to the official website, mppsc.mp.gov.in.
- The next step is to select online apply from the homepage.
- After that, you must click on register to continue the application process.
- Enter all the information here.
- After that, press the submit button.
- For your future reference, print out the MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023 charge slip.
MPPSC VAS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In the notice, the MPPSC VAS 2023 qualifying requirements are listed. You can thus view the announcement to learn more about the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission’s qualifying requirements. But, the application deadline is June 25, 2023, and you must submit your application by that time. For the numerous MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023 positions, the required credentials are a B.E., B.Tech, M.Tech, B.V.Sc, Master Degree, and Degree. Those who wish to apply may review the announcement pertaining to MPPSCWS eligibility requirements.
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is accepting applications through direct hiring for the following positions:
Name of Position: Assistant Veterinary Surgeon
- Graduate in Veterinary Science from an Indian institution or university that has been approved by the norms.
- Registered with the Madhya Pradesh State Veterinary Council, which was created in accordance with the legislation, prior to the posting date of the position.
- The registration must be ongoing.
- Employment Registration – Candidates must be actively registered with the Madhya Pradesh state employment office.
Refer to the following attachments for further information on the eligibility requirements, fee, pattern, annexures, location of posting, etc.
You can also check out these Posts
- PMC Recruitment 2023
- MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023
- Gujarat HC Recruitment 2023
- Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023
- ASRB Recruitment 2023
- CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- MPPEB Group 5 Recruitment 2023
MPPSC VAS 2023 Selection Process
There are three steps to the MPPSC VAS 2023 selection process. The candidate must first go to the written test appointment. Candidates who pass the written portion of the MPPSC VAS 2023 Selection procedure may apply for a direct interview after taking the exam. For the applicants who will be chosen after the written test, a direct interview will be held. The MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023 Announcement states that the document verification procedure would thereafter take place.
mppsc.mp.gov.in VAS 2023 Salary
The announcement issued by the Madhya Pradesh Public service commission includes the VAS 2023 pay. We have included the salaries for various positions as well as those that the MPPSC has just announced. Hence, the post is available as indicated below. The Post reports that this has been disclosed.
- mining supervisor
- Deputy Director of Sericulture: 15,600 to 39,100 rupees per month
- District Sports and Youth Welfare Officer: 9,300 to 34,800 rupees per month
- Analyst, System
- Senior Medical Officer/Specialist Homoeopathy: 15,600 to 39,100/-Rs.
- 56,100 to 1,77,500/-Rs. Deputy Director/District Statistical Officer
- Rs. 67,300 to 2,06,900/-PM for Principal Grade-I
- 56,100 to 1,77,500/-PM for Deputy Director Principal Grade-II
- Associate Veterinary Surgeon: Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/-PM
So, you can apply for the MPPSC VAS Recruitment 2023 if you’re interested. Please share this recruitment-related content with your friends and family if you find it interesting.
MPPSC VAS Recruitment Vacancy Details
There are 80 open positions in the MPPSC Veterinary Extension Officer or Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023. The General category has been given 22 of the 80 available positions. The authorities have also set aside 26 positions for female applicants. Candidates can see the official announcement for further details.
The candidates need not be older than 40 years old and should have reached the age of 21. The first of January 2024 will serve as the cardinal date for determining the age upper and lower limit. Those applicants who fall under the category of “reserved” can also verify the age restrictions in the official announcement. The ‘Important Links’ section below includes a download link for the official VAS notice.