MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released the official notification for MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 for 2112 posts i.e Forest Guard, Field Guard, and Jail Prahari on their official website. As per the official update, the online application window for MP Forest Guard recruitment will be open from January 20, 2023, to February 3, 2023. Thus, all the candidates should satisfy the MP Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria and submit the application before 3rd February in order to appear in the recruitment process.
The Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard Selection Process comprises stages like Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Documentation & Medical Test. Candidates need to pass all these stages to be considered for the final appointment. In this blog, we have shared detailed information about the MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 including an overview, important dates, eligibility criteria, steps to apply online, and the selection process.
MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Overview
Have a look at the table below to know the complete overview of the MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023.
|Conducting Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Posts Name||Forest Guard, Field Guard, and Jail Warder (Prahari)|
|Start Date of Online Application||20th January 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||3rd February 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Documentation & Medical Test|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Article Category||Latest Jobs 2023|
MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
Check all the important dates regarding the MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 for the ease of the candidates.
|MP Forest Guard Recruitment Notification 2023||November 29, 2022|
|MP Forest Guard Application Start Date||January 20, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard Recruitment 2023||February 3, 2023|
|Correction in the Application Form||February 8, 2023|
|MP Forest Guard Admit Card Release Date||To be released soon|
|Result Dates||May 11, 2023|
Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard Vacancy Details
The distribution of MP Forest Guard Vacancies for each post is shared below for the reference of all the candidates.
- Forest Guard: 1772 vacancies
- Jail Prahari: 200 vacancies
- Field Guard: 140 vacancies
MP Forest Guard Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates should fulfill all the MP Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria before applying for the post. In case they fail to satisfy any of the eligibility conditions, then it will lead to the disqualification of the candidature. The age limit for the Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard recruitment is as follows:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should be between 18-33 years when applying for MP Forest Guard recruitment 2023. However, there shall be a relaxation on the maximum age limit of the reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed the 10th standard from any recognized board.
You can also check out these Articles
- Succession season 4
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
- SSC GD admit card 2023
- MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
- OHPC admit card 2023
- JEE Advanced 2023
- CISF AC Exam Date 2023
How to Apply Online for Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard Jail Prahari Recruitment 2023
We have shared below the easy steps to apply online for the Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard Jail Prahari recruitment for ease of the aspirants.
- Go to the official MP Vyapam Board website peb.mp.gov.in.
- Click on the “Latest Update” section on the homepage.
- Then, press the Online MP Forest Guard Application Form link.
- Read the instructions carefully and then fill out the complete application form successfully
- Then, upload the asked documents in the prescribed format
- After that, pay the application fees and submit the application form successfully
- Lastly, download or take the printout of the application form for future reference.
MP Forest Guard Application Fees 2023
Candidates are required to pay the application fees in order to complete the application process for the MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023. Check the category-wise MP Forest Guard Application Fees shared below:
- General Category: Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC: Rs 250/-
Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The selection process of the Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard recruitment comprises four stages,
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Documentation & Medical Test
MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for the MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for the MP Forest Guard Recruitment is 3rd February 2023.
What should be the age limit to apply for the MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023?
The age limit of the candidates should be 18-33 years when applying for the Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard recruitment process.