KTET Result 2022 (Released) @ktet.kerala.gov.in Kerala TET Merit List, Cut Off Direct Link – Kerala TET Result 2022 or KTET Result 2022 has been released on June 14 on official website ktet.kerala.gov.in: The Pareeksha Bhavan Board of Kerala State Conducted the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) Exam on 4th and 5th May 2022. Lakhs of candidates appeared in the examination and want to become eligible for teacher recruitment.
Now all the candidates who are waiting for KTET Result 2022 using which they can see their detailed marksheet. Before the Ktet.kerala.gov.in 2022 Result has announced, the KTET Answer Key is published using which you get a rough idea of your marks. After release, candidates can check their Kerala TET Result 2022 using Application Number and Application ID. In order to qualify in the ktet.kerala.gov.in Result 2022, candidates need to get 45% or above marks.
Kerala TET 2022 Result Date Overview
|Name of Examination||Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Mode of Conduct||Offline|
|Conducted by||Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan|
|Last Date to Apply||16 February 2022|
|Final Printout||17 February 2022|
|Application fees||₹500/- for General
₹250/- for SC/ST
|Duration of Exam||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Medium of Application||Malayalam & English|
KTET 2022 – Important Dates
KTET Notification Release-8th February 2022
Online Application start -9th February 2022
Closing date for online application-16th February 2022
Application Form Printout Last Date-17th February 2022
KTET 2022 – Online application
Candidates who wish to apply for the KTET exam 2022 must fill out and submit the online application form in an accurate and proper manner. To assist the candidates, the following is a detailed description of the KTET application process:
- Visit the Kerala Government Education Board’s official website.
- Select the new registration option.
- Candidates must submit their application forms from the Pariksha Bhavan category.
- Fill out all of the details, such as personal information, educational qualifications, and so on, in the form provided.
- The candidates must then proceed to the payment gate to pay the fees. The application fee is 500/- for general applicants and 250/- for SC/ST and disabled applicants.
- Payment can be made online via Net banking, credit card, or debit card, or offline via challan and delivery to the SBI branch closest to the location.
- After making the payment, the candidate can upload the scanned documents along with the form.
- Finally, the application form will appear on the screen, and candidates can review the information on the form before clicking the Submit Button.
- Candidates can now save the final copy of the KTET online application form for future use.
Exam Pattern for KTET 2022:
- The exam will held in the offline mode.
- The examination will last 150 minutes.
Category I (Lower Primary Teacher) KTET Exam Pattern
Child Development and Pedagogy (for ages 6 to 11) consists of 30 questions worth of 30 points.
Math consists of 30 questions worth 30 points.
The EVS consists of 30 questions worth 30 points.
The language I exam consists of 30 questions worth 30 points.
Language II consists of 30 questions worth 30 points each.
You can also check more Jobs & Education Articles:-
- ESIC syllabus 2022
- NVS Recruitment 2022
- Kerala TET Syllabus 2022
- KPTCL Recruitment 2022
- MPPSC Recruitment 2022
- RRB NTPC Syllabus 2022
- Power Grid Recruitment 2022
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2022
- PSEB 12th Term 2 Date Sheet 2022
KTET the Category II (Upper Primary Teacher)
Child Development and Pedagogy exam pattern (for 11-14 years) consists of 30 questions for 30 marks.
The questions in Mathematics/Science/Social Science for 60 points.
The language I exam consists of 30 questions for 30 points.
Language II consisted of 30 questions for 30 points each.
The exam format for Category III (High School Teacher): Adolescent Psychology, Theory of Learning, and Teaching Aptitude have 40 questions for 40 marks.
Language consists of 30 questions worth 30 points each.
Subject Specific (Contents & Pedagogy) had 80 questions for 80 points.
The Category IV: Child Development, Pedagogy, and Teaching Aptitude exam pattern consists of 30 questions for 30 marks.
The language exam (Malayalam/English/Tamil/Kannada) consists of 30 questions for 40 marks.
Subject Specific (Contents & Pedagogy) consists of 80 questions for 80 points.
Kerala TET 2022 Syllabus
State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) will publish the Kerala TET 2022 syllabus on the official website. The Child Development and Pedagogy, test items will concentrate on the educational psychology of teaching, learning, and understanding children with special needs. Languages test items will concentrate on skills related to the medium of instruction. Similarly, all sections will concentrate on subject matter expertise.
Kerala TET 2022 FAQs
When was next KTET exam 2022?
KTET exam dates 2022 will release shortly by the Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan.
Is B Ed compulsory for Kerala SET exam?
No, B. Ed Degree are also eligible to apply for the Kerala TET exam 2022.
|Follow us to get latest updates|
|Official Website 👉👉👉||Click Here|
|PM News 👉👉👉||Click Here|
|GT Sarkari Result 👉👉👉||Click Here|
|Follow On Facebook 👉👉👉||Click Here|
|Follow On Twitter 👉👉👉||Click Here|
|Subscribe YouTube Channel 👉👉👉||Click Here|
|Join Telegram 👉👉👉||Click Here|