Karnataka Voter List 2023: Karnataka legislative Assembly Election 2023 is going to take place before May 2023. The Karnataka Legislative Assembly has a total of 224 seats. The next Chief Minister of the Karnataka state will be elected in this process and the current anticipation is extremely high. Find out about the various details on ID cards, the application process, current trends, and more about the Karnataka Voter List 2023 in this article.
Karnataka Voter List 2023 Overview
|Karnataka Voting 2023 Overview|
|Current CM||Basavaraj Somappa Bommai|
|Application Process||As mentioned in the article|
The right to vote is a Constitutional right in India that flows from Article 326 of the Indian Constitution. Through the process of voting people can decide who will be their leader in their country or state. Voting actually can have a significant impact on a nation’s economy and sense of integrity. In this post, we will go through the step-by-step process required for applying for the Karnataka voting ID card and you can also find the PDF download links for checking the District Wise Voter list.
Karnataka Voter List 2023 Documents Required
Following are the documents required while registering for new elections. Applicants can go through these :
- Evidence of age certificate (These can be including the driving license, Passport, PAN card, Certificate/Marksheet of 10th grade, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Address evidence and applicant candidate’s passport-sized photos (This step can be fulfilled by providing the ration card, driving license, telephone bill, and electricity bill receipt)
Karnataka Voter List 2023 Steps to Apply Online
The following are steps that an applicant needs to follow to register as a new voter:
- Open the CEO Karnataka’s official website
- Select the option to enroll as a voter online, appearing on the homepage of the website
- NVSP portal will appear where you must log in for your detail
- On the portal click on the ‘register as a new electoral’ option and further select form 6 from the details
- Then, the last step is to click the “Submit” button. Once this is done you can move ahead and seek your required details
You can also check out these Posts
- AP Voter list 2023
- Jharkhand Voter List 2023
- Kerala Voter List 2023
- Karnataka Voter List 2023
- Telangana voter list 2023
- Rajasthan Voter List 2023
Karnataka Voter List 2023 Steps to apply offline
In case candidates face any problem in applying for the Voter ID Card online, then they can follow the offline registration process which is quite simple as compared to the online mode:
- Find the Election Office nearest to your home, the commission makes these available for all the districts
- You can get the hard copy of “Form 6” from that office
- Fill out the application form and attach the required certificate with it.
- Lastly, submit all the documentation required with the application form.
Steps for downloading the Voter List 2023
On the official portal, the Karnataka Voter list 2023 is available for download.
Follow the steps below to download the voter list with ease:
- Open the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Karnataka.
- Select the link “Final Electoral Rolls SSR 2023”
- Select the link for your AC name
- Select your polling place.
- Then in pdf format, the electoral list will appear on your device, you can download the same.
Steps for checking the District Wise Voter List 2023
To search for your name on the voter list you have to follow the following steps:
- Access the official website of the electoral search
- There you will get two options, choose your location and residency
- Search with your EPIC number
- Choose the option you want. And you get the information requested.
- Click on “Search” and all your Voter ID details will be there on your screen.
Karnataka Voter List 2023 FAQs
What is the total number of seats in the Karnataka Legislative Assembly?
The total number of seats in the Karnataka Legislative Assembly is 224.
Who is the current Chief Minister of Karnataka?
The current Chief Minister is Basavaraj Somappa Bommai and the 23rd Chief Minister of Karnataka is from the Bharatiya Janata Party.