Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2023: The Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2023 will soon start through the upcoming exams. Make sure that as you plan to apply for this post you are well-versed with all the details on the JSSC PGT Registration 2023. The last date to apply for the JSSC PGT Exam 2023 is 4th May 2023. The same will be followed by your admit card and your exam date. Make sure you track the release of your JSSC PGT Admit card 2023.
We have captured all the details which will help you regarding your JSSC PGT Application. In this article, we will share all the relevant details shared in the JSSC PGT Notification which was released in March 2023. Keep reading further to know more about the post and how to apply. The PGT courses are very relevant as they open doors for all the applicants who have either appeared in the PTET course or have an undergraduate degree. This gives you specialized direction in your teaching career. You will be able to study for the JSSC PGT 2023 once you clear the entrance exam and the interview.
Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2023
The process is more difficult as the course has a lot of value. The JSSC PGT Guidelines as per the 2023 Notifications state that all those who have completed there Under Graduate or have cleared the PTET Course can apply. Thus, if you are currently studying do not apply this year.
JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023
In the overview box below, we have covered all the relevant details about the JSSC PGT Registration Course and how you can apply for the same. Make sure that as you apply you save these details and others shared ahead to keep a track of your application status.
|Article Name||JSSC PGT Recruitment 2023|
|Vacancy Name||JSSC PGT Vacancy 2023|
|Supervising Commission||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||3120 Vacancies|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Type of Post||Backlog and Regular Vacancy|
|Notification Date||March 2023|
|JSSC PGT Application Form 2023||5th April 2023|
|Last Date to Register||4th May 2023|
|Eligibility||TET pass and PG Degree|
|Age Limit||21 to 40 Years|
|Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Article Category||Latest Jobs 2023|
JSSC PGT Eligibility 2023
- All the applicants need have cleared a PTET Exam or have a Post Graduate Degree
- This is a higher education course and does not accept fresh school graduates
- The post will allow you to study for higher education post which will make you a secondary-level teacher in the state.
- Just make sure that after your application you simply keep track of the dates that follow
Please note that eligibility will be checked and verified after the exam. In your application form, you are expected to enter your personal data along with relevant documents. The documents are then verified before you appear for the interview. Thus if you are currently studying PTET or any undergraduate course you cannot apply here. You will be able to make an application next year.
jssc.nic.in PGT Application Form 2023 Important Dates
The last date to register is on the 4th of May 2023. Other dates which will follow are very important for all the applicants. Now make sure that the once you have applied or if you plan to apply in the coming days you keep track of these details properly.
|Event||JSSC PGT Application Form 2023|
|JSSC PGT Application Form 2023||5th March 2023|
|Last Date to Register||4th May 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Registration Fees||6th May 2023|
|Last Date to Upload Documents||8th May 2023|
|Correction in the Application form||10th May 2023|
|Last Date for Correction||12th May 2023|
|Exam Date||June 2023|
|Result Date||July 2023|
|Final Selection List||August 2023|
Guidelines to Apply Online JSSC PFT Recruitment 2023
- The process is very simple and the guidelines to apply can be followed using the official site.
- You can make an application for the JSSC PFT exam before the last date of the application
- Once done you will be able to get your hands on the final updates which follow
- The following updates include the admit card and the details on your center and others
- Just make sure you keep yourself updated on the official portal and other relevant details through all the notifications which will be released
- We have shared all the relevant details on the dates which matter, just make sure that you save them for the future.
You can also check out these Articles
- Rajasthan PTET Admit Card
- Jharkhand PGT Recruitment 2023
- CG Board 12th Result 2023
- AP Intermediate Results Date 2023
- Bihar LRC Recruitment 2023
JSSC PGT Registration Fee 2023
The JSSC PGT Registration Fee for 2023 is shared below for different categories. This is not a very complicated list. Just that once you apply the final step is to pay your fees. Once the fee is paid your application will be submitted final for the examination. The fee is subsidized for a few categories as shared below.
You can pay through the options of net banking, UPI or cards at your comfort. Just make sure that the payment is completed on time!
JSSC PGT Selection Process 2023
The JSSC PGT Selection Process 2023 Includes the following:
- Written Exam – The exam in which we have shared all the details above. This exam will hold the most important value as it will be your direct ticket to an interview. You can showcase your knowledge and preparation.
- Document Verification – All the documents you uploaded at the time of application will go through a proper background check if you have cleared the exam. Just make sure that you do the needful and add all the relevant details on the official portal to avoid all kinds of errors. Just make sure that your documents are genuine and you would not need to worry. If they pass you will get access to give your interview
- Interview: The in-person interview will again be very important, this will hold a 50% quota if your final selection marks. The preparation you have done will play a big role here along with the details you have submitted. Along with that, you will need to prepare thoroughly for the current updates and showcase a smart personality.
In the article shared below, we have tried to capture all the details of the upcoming exam. Take note of the details which are relevant to you.