JEE Advanced 2023: The National Testing Agency has released the official notification for JEE Advanced 2023 on its official website. The online registration for JEE Advanced 2023 shall begin from 30th April to 4th May 2023 and the exam is scheduled to be conducted on 4th June 2023. The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced is conducted to grant admission in undergraduate courses like Bachelor, Integrated Master, and Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Sciences, or Architecture offered by IIT.
Hence, all the candidates are advised to fulfill all the JEE Advanced Eligibility criteria and submit the application form in the stated time period in order to be allowed to attempt this exam. In this blog, we have shared detailed information about JEE Advanced 2023 including an overview, exam dates, eligibility, and syllabus.
JEE Advanced 2023 Overview
Have a look at the table shared below to know the complete overview of the JEE Advanced 2023
|Name of the Exam||Joint Entrance Exam Advanced (JEE Advanced 2023)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Seven Zonal Coordinating IITs|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Number of Papers||2|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Course Name||Undergraduate Courses|
JEE Advanced 2023 Important Dates
We have shared all the important dates associated with the JEE Advanced 2023 for the reference of the candidates.
|JEE Advanced Registration 2023 Dates||30th April to 4th May 2023|
|Last Date for the Payment of Application Fees||5th May 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||29th May to 4th June 2023|
|JEE Advanced 2023 Exam Dates||4th June 2023|
|Candidate’s Response Sheet Release Date||9th June 2023|
|Provisional Answer Key||11th June 2023|
|Final Answer Key and Results of JEE Advanced 2023||18th June 2023|
|Architecture Aptitude Test Registration Dates||18th-19th June 2023|
|AAT 2023 Exam Dates||21st June 2023|
|AAT Result 2023 Result Date||25th June 2023|
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates should fulfill all the JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria before applying for the examination. The major components for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced Eligibility Criteria are shared below:
- Performance in JEE Mains 2023: Candidates should be one of the top 2,50,000 successful candidates in B.E/B.Tech paper of JEE Main 2023.
- Age Limit: Candidates must have been born on or after 1st October 1998. Also, there shall be five year age relaxation for the candidates belonging to the SC, ST, and PWD categories.
- Number of Attempts: All the eligible candidates can attempt JEE Advanced exam a maximum of two times in two consecutive years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have appeared in the 12th standard exam or equivalent for the first time either in 2022 or 2023 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- Nationality: All Indian Nationals are eligible to participate in the JEE Advanced 2023 exam.
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates should be familiar with the JEE Advanced Exam Pattern before commencing their exam preparation. Check out the exam pattern for JEE Advanced 2023 exam shared below;
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Papers||2 (Compulsory) Paper I & Paper II|
|Sections||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics|
|Medium of Paper||English and Hindi Languages|
|Marking Scheme||Negative Marking for wrong responses|
You can also check out these Articles
- CRPF Recruitment 2023
- SSC GD admit card 2023
- OHPC admit card 2023
- JEE Advanced 2023
- NEET Registration 2023
- MP Excise Constable Admit Card 2023
JEE Advanced Syllabus 2023
Candidates should stay updated with the JEE Advanced syllabus 2023 before starting their preparation. This will help them to learn only those topics that can be asked in the exam. The section-wise syllabus for JEE Advanced 2023 exam is shared below:
- Physics: Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electricity & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Modern Physics, etc.
- Chemistry: States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Molecular Structure, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical, and Ionic Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Solid State, Solutions, etc.
- Mathematics: Sets, Relations, and Functions, Algebra, Matrices, Probability & Statistics, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, etc.
JEE Advanced 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates should adhere to the unique JEE Advanced Preparation Tips to perform well in the exam.
- Make a Proper Table based on the latest syllabus and follow it till the end of the recruitment process.
- Choose top-rated books to clear the basic concepts of all the important topics.
- Attempt Mock Tests to determine their strong & weak sections and then prepare accordingly.
- Solve Previous Year’s Question Papers to understand the type and level of questions asked in the exam.
- Revise all the important topics every day in the last phase of the examination day
JEE Advanced 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
What is the last date to apply for JEE Advanced 2023?
The last date to apply for JEE Advanced Registration 2023 will be 4th May 2023.
When will JEE Advanced 2023 be conducted?
The JEE Advanced 2023 exam is scheduled to be held on 4th June 2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|