Indian Coast Guard Recruitment notification has been announced for 71 vacancies for the post of Assistant Commandant. Candidates can go through the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment to know about the detailed eligibility, vacancies, age limit, etc. The last day to apply for the Indian Coast Guard examination is February 09, 2023. Candidates can fill out the application form only in online mode. The candidates can go through this article to know the correct steps required to fill out the application form and the Indian Coast Guard eligibility criteria.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant (AC)|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100- 177500/- (Level-10)|
|Job Location||All India|
|Last Date to Apply||February 9, 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Dates
|Events||Indian Coast Guard Dates|
|Apply Online Start||25th January 2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||09th February 2023|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancies
The organization has announced 71 vacancies for different posts. Candidates can check out the table below to know about the detailed vacancy breakup.
|General Duty (GD)||40|
|Commercial Pilot License (SSA)||10|
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||14|
Indian Coast Guard Eligibility Criteria
As per the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment, the candidates have to qualify for the basic eligibility criteria as notified by the concerned authorities. Candidates can go through the section below to know about the detailed eligibility criteria.
A candidate who wishes to participate in the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment has to adhere to the basic age limit. The candidate applying for GD, Technical, Law should have been born between 1 July 1998 to 30 June 2022. Whereas, the candidate applying for CPL (SSA) should have been born between 1 July 1998 to 30 Jun3 2004.
You can also check out these Articles
- Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
- RSMSSB Informatics Assistant recruitment
- Rajasthan Home Guard recruitment
- GUJCET 2023 Registration
- Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Qualification|
|General Duty (GD)||Graduate (Maths & Physics in 12th Class or Graduation)|
|CPL (SSA)||12th Pass (Physics & Maths)/ Diploma + Commercial Pilot Licence|
|Tech (Engg)||B.Tech in Related Field|
|Tech (Elect)||B.Tech in Related Filed|
|Law||Degree in Law (LLB)|
How to Fill the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Application Form?
The application form link of the Indian Coast Guard recruitment has been made active on the official website. Candidates who have basic eligibility can complete the application form formalities. Here in the table below, we have notified the detailed steps that help in filling out the Indian Coast Guard application form.
- Visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard
- Go through the instructions mentioned and then complete the registration process using your email id and date of birth
- Generate the login credentials and then fill out the registration form with all the details and generate your credentials
- Use the credentials to log in for the application form
- Now, enter details like name, post preference, educational qualification, exam center, details, address, etc on the application form
- Upload important documents like scanned copies of the photograph and signature on the application form
- Now, move to the payment section and then complete the application form by paying the application fee using any debit card, credit card, etc.
- Submit the application for the Indian Coast Guard on the dashboard and take its printout.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Application Fees
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment FAQs
What is the last date for filling out the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment application form?
The last date for filling out the Indian Coast Guard application form is February 25, 2023.
When will the Indian Coast Guard examination be conducted?
The Indian Coast Guard 2023 examination shall be conducted tentatively soon for the eligible candidates.