Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023: Recently, the applications have been released for the 138th Technical Graduate Course which is commencing in Jan 2024 at Dehradun for Permanent Commission in Indian Army. In this, the applications are actually invited from Unmarried Male Engineering Graduates and the process of Application is starting on 18th April 2023. We have covered all the important details on the Indian Army TGC Entry in the article further read to know about the Indian Army TGC Entry Eligibility. Under the Indian Army TGC 138, the updates are being shared by the official board. As the Indian Army TGC 138 Application Start Date is 18th April 2023, further details are captured ahead.
In our Indian Army, there are posts that are available for regular jobs as well. The various posts are provided in different fields. So, depending on your field, you can choose the post which you want to go for. Being in Indian Army is in itself a matter of pride. In recent time, there has been a lot of changes in the process for recruitment to the Indian Army and that has actually created a lot of controversy in our country. As these changes come to the surface in the latest recruitment, we have shared all the details in this article on the Indian Army TGC Selection 2023. Keep reading to know about the Indian Army TGC Jobs.
Indian Army TGC Entry Overview
The notification for the 138th TGC Entry Indian Army has been released. All those candidates who are interested in applying for it must read the TGC notification before they apply for same.
|Indian Army Technical Graduate Course TGC 138 2023|
|Name||Indian Army TGC Entry|
|Category||Latest Jobs 2023|
|Post Name||TGC 136||TGC 137||TGC 138|
|Total Vacancy||40||To be announced||To be announced|
|Application Start Date||11th May 2022 (1500 hours)||1st November 2022||18th April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for TGC 138||9th June 2022 (1500 hours)||30th November 2022||17th May 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced||To be announced||To be announced|
Indian Army TGC Entry 138 Notification PDF
The recruitment of engineering graduates to serve as officers in the Indian Army has been announced by the Indian Army. The Indian Army Technical Graduate Course (TGC) Entry 138 Notification PDF is a document that announces this recruitment. All those candidates who are interested in this recruitment must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the same. And make sure you check the deadline and apply for it before the deadline.
Indian Army TGC Entry 138 Notification Important Dates
The PDF of the 138TH TGC Entry notification contains various details such as the application process, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and training details.
Indian Army TGC Entry Eligibility
- Nationality – A candidate must be either a citizen of India or a subject Of Nepal or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam and that too with the intention of permanently setting in India.
- Age limit- the age limit which has been prescribed for the above post is 20 to 27 years. The reference date for this is 1st Jan 2024.
- Educational Qualifications – the candidates need to fulfill all the requirements and only then they can apply for the above post. So, it is actually important for interested candidates that they should fulfill their educational qualifications. Interested candidates must have passed the Engineering degree or even if they are in their final year of the degree, then also they can apply for the post. But the important point which needs to be mentioned here is that the candidates who are in their final year, if in case their final year/ final semester exam is scheduled to take place after 1st Jan 2024, then are ineligible to apply for this course.
You can also check out these Posts
- JAC Akanksha 40 Result 2023
- Indian Army TGC 138 Recruitment 2023
- Kerala SSLC Result 2023
- CIP Ranchi Result 2023
- MPESB Agriculture Recruitment 2023
Indian Army TGC Entry Vacancies
The important point which is worth noting here is that those candidates who are from Engineering streams or their acceptable equivalent streams will be accepted for this course. And those candidates who have degrees in any other engineering streams are not eligible to apply for this course. And those recommended candidates whose merit is not within the number of allotted vacancies of engineering streams, need not worry. These candidates will be offered to join Short Service Commission (Tech) Course. But this will be subject to their meeting all the other eligibility requirements.
Indian Army TGC Entry Vacancies Important Dates
|Application Date||18th April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||17th May 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Date||To be announced|
Indian Army TG Recruitment 2023 Type of Commission
The types of commission under this head are mentioned below along with the relevant details.
- Grant Commission: The grant commission hired recruits get a chance to work on a probation period. The training period is short, and the period allows them to be in the position of an LT. This is a much-anticipated role. The pay and allowances start once the position of the person in charge is confirmed. So we expect you all to do the needful in getting your hands on all the details with regard to this area of recruitment.
- Permanent Commission: Once the training period is over under the grand commission the employees are given a permanent commission. As the name suggests your job role is permanent and you will be required to get your hands on the updates and deliverables.
- Ante Date Seniority: Once you complete one year as a recruit you will be provided with one-year ante date seniority. This is provided to engineering recruits under TGC in the Army. This is the highest form of recruitment, and all the employment benefits are covered under the course of employment once they have reached this stage.
Now make sure you get a chance to apply and timely get updates in. Now the applicants are open for starting 18th April, once the same starts we will start updating other relevant details in the article. Also, make sure that you get a chance to check the official site once a day to get on board with all the required changes.