Indian Army JAG 31st Course Recruitment 2023: The Indian Army has released online applications for both unmarried male and unmarried female law graduates under the Indian Army JAG 31st Course Recruitment. The online application window for the 31st Short Service Commission JAG Entry Scheme Course will remain active from 18th January 2023 to 16th February 2023.
All the eligible candidates should submit the JAG Entry 31st Course application form before the last date in order to be a part of the recruitment process. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Shortlisting of Candidates, SSB Process, and Medical Examination. It is compulsory for the candidates to ace all three rounds in order to be declared qualified in the selection process. the In this blog, we have shared the complete details of the Indian Army JAG 31st Course Recruitment including an overview, eligibility, steps to apply online, etc.
Indian Army JAG 31st Course Recruitment 2023 Overview
Check the following table to get a detailed overview of the JAG Entry 31st Course recruitment process in 2023. This will help all the candidates to understand the exam closely and keep track of the upcoming events of the 31st Short Service Commission JAG Entry Scheme Course. The detailed overview is as follows:
|Conducting Body||Indian Army|
|Post Name||Judge Advocate General Branch|
|Number of Vacancies||9 vacancies|
|Application Dates||18th January 2023 to 16th February 2023|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting of Candidates, SSB Process, and Medical Examination|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Indian Army JAG 31st Course Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
It is important for all aspirants to check the JAG Entry vacancy details before applying for the profile. The distribution of JAG Entry Indian Army Vacancies for both Men and Women is shared below:
- Men: 06 vacancies
- Women: 03 vacancies
Indian Army JAG 31st Course Eligibility Criteria 2023
The JAG 31st Entry Indian Army Eligibility Criteria is an important factor to be satisfied by all the aspirants before the submission of the application form. The Indian Army JAG Entry 31st Course Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should be between 21-27 years as on 1st July 2023 when applying for the post.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants should have secured at least 55% marks in LLB Degree (3 years professional after graduation or five years after the 10+2 exam) when applying for the course.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Nationals when applying for posts.
You can also check out these Articles
- Indian Army JAG 31st Course Recruitment
- UP Police SI recruitment
- NDA Exam Dates
- TS Polycet
- Junooniyat Serial
- Nalanda Open University TimeTable
How to Apply Online for Indian Army JAG 31st Course Recruitment 2023
Candidates can check the step-by-step instructions shared below to fill out the JAG Entry Indian Army application form 2023 without any problems
- Go to the official Indian Army website.
- Now, press the “Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course Apply Online Link” on the homepage.
- After that, fill out the entire application form with personal details, educational qualification details, communication details, etc, and upload the required documents (if any) in the prescribed format.
- Now, click on the submit button to complete the application process.
- Lastly, download, or take the printout of the application form for future use.
Indian Army JAG 31st Course Selection Process 2023
The Indian Army JAG 31st Course Selection Process comprises the following stages as shared below for the reference of the candidates:
- Shortlisting of Applications
- SSB Process
- Medical Examination
Indian Army JAG 31st Course Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is the selection process for the Indian Army JAG 31st Course Recruitment 2023?
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Shortlisting of Candidates, SSB Process, and Medical Examination.
What is the last date to apply for the JAG Entry 31st Course recruitment process?
The last date to submit the JAG Entry 31st Course recruitment process application form is on or before 16th February 2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|