India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023: The India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 is now available for you all to apply soon. All the sone show had planned to apply for this post and wanted to get in the Post Office, the department is now hiring! All those who are interested in knowing more about the India Post Office GDS Recruitment Application Link can now start. So make sure that you get a chance to read the entire article and give a proper reading to the different applications of understanding.
So make sure that you read and understand the various aspects of the India Post Office GDS Selection Process. There are many details that you need to know and these details are crucial in making sure your application is successful. There are some basic requirements and if you are able to fall into them too, then only you will be considered.
The job at the India Post Office is a great opportunity. With a huge vacancy number this one chance will open doors you don’t need to worry about. The positions are open to call out for applicants who want to apply for both senior and junior level positions. Be careful about the options which will be presented to you. Make sure you are properly in sync with the details required and once all these details are presented to you, you will get a better understanding of the process. Now read ahead to know more about recruitment and the application fee as well.
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
In the box below we share all the information regarding the recruitment. This is an opportunity for you all to consider and get a better understanding of what stands ahead. All those who are interested in this application should save this box below. As more notifications are released and more details come our way we will share them with you.
|Conducting Body||India Post|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS), Branch Postmaster(BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak|
|Category||Latest Jobs 2023|
|Apply Online Link||Given Below|
|Registration Last Date||11th June 2023|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 Years|
|No. of Circles||23|
You can also check out these Posts
- UP Gram Panchayat Adhikari VDO
- India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023
- Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- UP DELED Admission Form 2023
- MPSEB ADDET 2023 Registration
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification
- The official notification was released on 21st May 2023. The notification came with a link that starts the application process.
- The last date to apply for this opening is 11th June 2023. The fee will also be paid only until this date so do not take this opening lightly now.
- Those who have applied will be given a chance to sit for the interview and a proper understanding of their skills will be done.
- Make sure you read the eligibility as this factor plays a key role in your selection in the process.
- Also, make sure you are timely updating the site and checking if there is an update on the recruitment if you have applied.
India Post Office GDS Apply Online Link
The link to apply online along with the process to apply is shared below. Make sure that you go through all the details and give a proper read to this. Ideally, all the candidates are suggested that refer to the process of application as shared below in the article. This is important because you will be getting a chance to read through the details on how to apply and more important why certain applications will be done through the wrong links creating an issue. So make sure you give that a proper read before anything else!
India Post Office GDS Important Dates
All the dates that have any deadline with regard to this recruitment are shared below. Please understand that this means that all the applicants will be keep in mind the dates and the deadlines are not extended. So there is no scope for any excuses if you miss out this year!
|GDS Notification Release Date||21st May 2023|
|Post Office Apply Online 2023||22nd May 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||11th June 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fees||11th June 2023|
|Post Office GDS Result 2023||To be Notified|
India Post Office GDS Vacancy
There is a vacancy for multiple positions and we suggest that you read the same from the official notification. The notification and official site are linked at the bottom of the article. All those who will be sitting for this position and expect to be selected first need to check their age qualification and if you are someone who will be selected under that head and follow up the same with more details. Thus all together the details need to be very prominent for all the applicants. Since each post has its eligibility it is best to understand them in the notification only.
India Post Office GDS Eligibility Criteria
The basic criteria which will be required to be understood by all are shared below.
|Candidates must have passed the Secondary School Examination (10th standard) in Mathematics and English from a recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories.|
|This educational qualification is mandatory for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS).|
|Knowledge of Computer|
|Knowledge of Cycling|
|Adequate means of Livelihood|
|(Additional qualifications or skills)|
India Post Office GDS Salary
|ABPM/ GDS||Rs. 10,000/- -24,470/|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/- -29,380/|
How to apply for India Post Office GDS
- Visit the official site, we have linked the same below at the end of the article
- On this site you will see the notification panel, click on this link
- Now you will find a bunch of notifications, find the one for your choice of vacancy
- In this document, you will be able to find the link to apply for the job
- Start by entering your personal, educational, and other details required
- Upload all the documents and check them twice to make sure that no error has been done at your end
- Make sure all the details are proper, and pay the application fee at the last step
- Finally, your application is completed.
We hope we have been able to share all the relevant details with you, double-check your submission and get ready for the selection process.