IGNOU JAT Application Form 2023: The Indira Gandhi National Open University has announced the JAT (Junior Assistant Cum Typist) Recruitment 2023 for 200 Positions. The IGNOU JAT Application Form 2023 was finally released on March 22 after much anticipation, and aspirants are starting to fill out the application. It is my pleasure to notify you that the IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 is now open to candidates who have completed the 12th grade and possess decent typing skills. Please read this post for all the information you need to proceed with the online application for the IGNOU JAT 2023.
Before beginning to fill out the IGNOU Junior Assistant Application Form 2023, make sure to check the age requirement and eligibility. The official employment website, recruitment.nta.nic.in, also has the notification. Both of these places include all the information you need to know about this hiring process. Before beginning your exam preparation in order to advance in the selection process, you must finish the IGNOU JAT Registration 2023.
IGNOU JAT Application Form 2023
We are all aware that IGNOU organizes a variety of recruitments throughout the year for which many candidates eagerly wait, and in this series, they have announced the IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment for which all eligible students can apply online. This recruitment will accept online applications starting on March 22, 2023, for more than 200 Junior Assistant Cum Typist positions. For a summary of the IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023, you should read the official announcement. Before submitting their IGNOU JAT Application form 2023 at recruitment.nta.nic.in, applicants must make sure they meet the necessary requirements for eligibility. Many applicants have already begun the exam preparation process and filled out the online application. Please be sure to complete the online application by the deadline of April 20, 2023. The recruitment is open to anyone with a 12th grade diploma and decent typing skills.
IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023
- On March 22, 2023, recruitment.nta.nic.in posted the official IGNOU JAT Notification 2023 online.
- Under the JAT Recruitment 2023, 200 positions for Junior Assistant/Cumulative Typist have been announced.
- From March 22 through April 20, 2023, online applications are being accepted by qualified individuals.
- The Written Exam and Typing Test, which will be held after registration is complete, will be used to determine the candidates.
- You will be chosen for the Junior Assistant position once you complete these two tests.
IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 @ recruitment.nta.nic.in
|Exam Name||IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Total No. Of Posts||200 Posts|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant Cum Typist|
|IGNOU JAT Registration 2023 Last Date||20th April 2023|
|Eligibility||12th pass from State or Central Board|
|Age Limit||18-27 Years|
For a summary of the most recent vacancies, all applicants who have successfully completed the 12th grade through a state board or a central board should review this section. The IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023, which was announced on March 22, 2023, is open to all candidates who have completed the 12th grade.
To apply online and begin the exam preparation process, interested applicants should visit recruitment.nta.nic.in between March 22 and April 20, 2023. All applicants must review the eligibility requirements and age restrictions in this section below before submitting an online application.
IGNOU JAT 2023 Eligibility on recruitment.nta.nic.in
For a quick summary of the IGNOU JAT 2023 Eligibility, please read the points below.
- The first need for the JAT Recruitment is a 12th-grade pass from a State or Central Board.
- For this recruiting, applicants must have 35 WPM speed or shorthand typing abilities.
- The age range specified in the official notification is 18 to 27 years old as of the notification date.
- Age relaxation is available for candidates who belong to the SC, ST, and OBC groups.
Guidelines For IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 @ recruitment.nta.nic.in
- First, we ask candidates to access recruitment.nta.nic.in using their mobile browser.
- The second step is to click on the IGNOU Recruitment 2023 link and continue to the application form.
- Then, input your username and password after hitting the Registration Form button to make it active.
- Name, mother’s and father’s names, qualifications, and other essential information should be entered into the online application form.
- Before submitting the application form, upload your signature, photo, and certifications to the site.
- Use Netbanking, UPI, or a debit or credit card to pay the application fees.
- You can all apply online for the IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 by using the information provided here.
IGNOU Junior Assistant Registration 2023 Fees
We will update this page with information on the application fee breakdown by category as soon as the comprehensive notification for the IGNOU JAT Recruitment is officially posted. Online credit, debit, or internet banking payments can be made for application fees.
|Category||IGNOU Junior Assistant Registration 2023 Fees|
You can also check out these Posts
- CRPF Constable TM Recruitment 2023
- IGNOU JAT Application Form 2023
- IB Admit Card 2023
- EPFO SSA Recruitment 2023
- World Happiness Report 2023
- Amritpal Singh biography
IGNOU JAT Selection Process
Candidates will be chosen for the IGNOU JAT positions based on how well they do in the various parts of the selection process, This section contains information regarding the IGNOU JAT Selection Process for applicants who have recently submitted an application for the Junior Assistant-Typist (JAT) post. The following are the steps that the submitted candidate will experience during the selection process.
- Computer-based Tier I test (CBT)
- Tier II: Typing Test/Skill Test ( Qualifying in nature subject to minimum qualifying speed)
- Documents Verification
IGNOU Cut Off 2023
The IGNOU 2023 Cut-Off will be the minimum score required for admission to a variety of programs as determined by the university. It will be the bare minimum score required to pass the test for candidates to qualify. Candidates must receive the minimum number of points specified in the cut-off in order to continue with the procedure.
Together with the IGNOU result, the cut-off will be made available online. When a month has passed since the exam, the results will be announced. It’s believed that it will be made available a few weeks after the test. The IGNOU 2023 Results will be made available one week after the exam has ended. Candidates can access their online results on the conducting authority’s website. Each applicant will receive their results on their personal candidate dashboard. Candidates will be deemed qualified for the IGNOU in 2023 if their scores are equal to or greater than the cutoff. Moreover, only qualified applicants will be permitted admittance.