IBPS SO 2023: The selection process for the IBPS will begin soon and the candidates are awaiting the dates and details ever since the exam was announced. The IBPS is the Institute of Banking Personal Selection exam aiming to select new staff for banks. This is a very important exam for all the candidates aiming to make it in a bank job. This article will have you all covered for all the details on the IBPS So 2023 Exam, important dates, eligibility, syllabus, and more.
IBPS SO 2023
The recruitment for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – Specialist Officer is a very high-level bank entrance exam. Many studies and prepare for years to crack this exam. The offering in terms of remuneration and perks is unlike any other. The selection comes with a lot of respect from society in India.
The date of the application to be filled for giving is yet to be announced and will be out soon. The exam is going to be held in the first half of 2023, and the exam will be held online. Thus, you will not need to go to centers for this exam and will be given a computer-generated question paper.
IBPS SO 2023 Overview
|IBPS SO 2023 Overview|
|Exam||IBPS SO 2023|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Banking Personal Selection|
|Post||Institute of Banking Personal Selection – Special Officer|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
IBPS SO Notification 2023
The conducting body of the exam, the Institute of Banking Personal Selection will be sharing notifications on their website portal. Those planning to apply must make sure that they regularly check the opening and notifications on the website address. In fact, the notification will not be limited to SO positions, there is also scope for law officers, marketing officers IT officers, and more.
You can also check out these Articles
- Yantra India Limited Recruitment 2023
- IBPS SO 2023
- NHPC Trainee Recruitment
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Railway Recruitment 2023
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023
IBPS SO 2023 Eligibility
There are strict criteria for eligibility and those who do not fit into this list of categories will not be considered for the exam. These criteria have to be adhered to properly and all the students planning to apply should consider reading the list of criteria below:
- Indian citizens and citizens from Nepal and Bhutan are considered eligible for this exam. Even the refugees who entered India from Tibet can be considered if they came to India before 1962 and had chosen to stay in the country.
- The age limit is very simple, the lower limit is 20 years, and the upper limit is 30 years. This age limit is similar to the ones in many government exams, the government is to hire young and enthusiastic stars, who would work for a lesser salary on a workday.
IBPS SO Apply Online
We have compiled a detailed registration step-by-step procedure for all our readers. This guide will help you reach the registration portal and apply for the exam.
- Go to the official portal for application – www.ibps.in
- You will see a special officers tab, find the tab for new registration under it
- Once you find the new registration option, click on it and add all your details
- You will receive your registration number and password
- Now login to the website using your registration number and password
- Add all your personal details on this portal
- You will be asked to upload your images, thumbprints, identity, etc. on the portal, make sure all your documents are scanned in the manner required and uploaded successfully.
- Once all this is done, you will have to complete it by paying the application fee. Make sure that payment is done, if you forget to complete this step you will not be qualified to give the exam.
IBPS SO 2023 FAQs
Where can I apply for IBPS SO 2023 exam?
You can apply for IBPS SO 2023 on www.ibps.in
When will IBPS SO 2023 be conducted?
The final date for the examination is yet to release, however, the application for the exam will be opened for applicants soon.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PM Homepage||Click Here|