IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023: The IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Notification 2023 will be released soon on their official web portal. Although the official release date for the notification has not been announced yet, it is expected to be released in the near future. This notification will have various vacancies for positions such as Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager), Office Scale 3 (Senior Manager), Officer Scale 2 (Manager), and Clerk. To learn more about the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023 process in detail, continue reading.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023 Overview
IBPS RRB Notification 2023
|Name of the Authority||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Examination||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Bank Exam 2023|
|Name of the Post||Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager), Officer Scale 2 (Manager), Office Assistant, Office Scale 3 (Senior Manager), Clerk,|
|Notification Release Date||To Be Announced Soon|
|Registration Starting Date||2nd week of June 2023|
|Registration Ending Date||1st week of July 2023|
|Official Web portal||ibps.in|
The IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023 official notification will be published on the website. Be sure to check it once it’s been released for information regarding the IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2023, This will include total vacancies, eligibility criteria for the posts, recruitment procedure, examination pattern, examination dates, centers, and syllabus for the exam. The only method of registration is online, and the registration dates will be mentioned in the notification.
IBPS RRB Exam Date 2023
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) hasn’t announced the confirmed date for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Bank Exam 2023 yet. According to some reports, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is expected to organize the Preliminary Examination for the applicants in August 2023. After the Preliminary Examination, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Mains Examination will be conducted for those who will pass the Prelims exam. You can expect the admit card for both Prelims and Mains 7 days prior to the examination.
You can also check out these Articles
- Railway Recruitment 2023
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023
- UP NHM CHO recruitment 2023
- MPPSC Exam Calendar 2023-24 PDF
- UKPSC Forest Guard admit card
- IAF Agniveer Vayu admit card 2023
Application Form for RRB Recruitment 2023
- First, open the official Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) web portal, ibps.in, on your device.
- After that, find the line related to the ‘Application Form for the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023’ and press the link.
- Next, fill out the entire application form carefully with Personal, Educational, Contact details, etc.
- Attest the essential documents along with the scanned images of your Signature and Photograph to the application form and submit them.
- Next, complete the registration process by paying the application fee.
- Lastly, print out the application form or save it on your device for further proceedings.
Regional Rural Bank Eligibility 2023
Aspirants applying for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Regional Rural Bank Recruitment 2023 must be:
- a Citizen of India
- a Subject of Nepal or Bhutan/ Tibetan Refugee (before 1st January 1962)/ Migrated person (Indian Origin) from Burma, Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania, Malawi, Ethiopia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zaire.
Age limit IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023
The age limit is different for different Regional Rural Bank posts and the minimum age limit is 18 years.
All the aspirants must apply carefully before registering for the recruitment and read the eligibility criteria for the post.
Exam Pattern IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will organize the IBPS Regional Rural Bank Exam 2023 in Computed Based Test (CBT) mode. There will be various Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), and the number of questions differs based on the post, in the question paper. The questions will be related to Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, English/Hindi Language, and many more. In addition, there will be a negative marking of 1.4 marks on the question paper.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Is there any negative marking in IBPS RRB Recruitment 2023 exam?
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 1.4 marks.
Is IBPS RRB held every year?
IBPS RRB is a national-level banking exam conducted every year.
|Official Website||Click Here|